Jeremy Clarkson suspended from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Tell me how many ITV shows are big in America?

Top Gear need the BBC just as much as the BBC need Top Gear.

Doesn't matter when you have premium ad slots to sell for large audience shows.

Loads of ways to monetize it when you don't have the restrictions the BBC has and you can sell abroad on top.

Soldato
See you couldn't live up to my challenge then?

Still also waiting for you to explain why you think everyone who shares a Britian First post is a racist.

Go on then what is it about Britain First posters that you think ties them to Clarkson? As a tip if you are going to imply something to make a point make sure there isn't another obvious implication which kills your point and makes you look daft.

Last edited:
Permabanned
See you couldn't live up to my challenge then?

Still also waiting for you to explain why you think everyone who shares a Britian First post is a racist.

Its "Britain" :p

It's called suggesting a correlation by implication...hence when I asked you about the implication I phrased it as a question. Your explanation did not, initially dispute this..you went off on another tangent instead.

Like I said, you said something stupid, and are being even more stupid by carrying on with this charade to cover it up...even it is amusing, you are just embarrassing yourself..which I know you are no stranger to.

:D

Go on then what is it about Britain First posters that you thinks ties them to Clarkson? As a tip if you are going to imply something to make a point make sure there isn't another obvious implication which kills your point and makes you look daft.

+1

Soldato
Go on then what is it about Britain First posters that you thinks ties them to Clarkson?

They're the "political correctness gone mad" crowd. Sometimes that involves race, other times it's people annoyed they can't call gay people "poofters" any more. Sometimes it's people annoyed they can't give their secretary a cheeky slap on the bum nowadays, etc.

That, and a general notion of seeing something and immediately accepting it as fact without questioning or caring if your information is correct or not.

As a tip if you are going to imply something to make a point make sure there isn't another obvious implication which kills your point and makes you look daft.

Jumping to conclusions and ignoring the clarification that follows make you look just as daft IMO.

Last edited:
Soldato
They're the "political correctness gone mad" crowd. Sometimes that involves race, other times it's people annoyed they can't call gay people "poofters" any more. Sometimes it's people annoyed they can't give their secretary a cheeky slap on the bum nowadays, etc.

That, and a general notion of seeing something and immediately accepting it as fact without questioning or caring if your information is correct or not.

Jumping to conclusions and ignoring the clarification that follows make you look just as daft IMO.

Britain First are an anti immigration focused group, the clues in the name. I've never seen a reference about gays or bum slapping. Maybe I should pay more attention.

I don't even think that they are against immigration completely because only idiots would believe in that, just unfettered EU immigration.

*Edit* Just had a look at their site, yup immigration and Muslims is their bag.. Definitely idiots, just not gay bum slapping ones.

Last edited:
Permabanned
No, again putting words in my mouth :rolleyes:

If the producer doesn't want to get the press charges, the BBC can't do much can they? They haven't even started their investigation yet; who knows what action they will end up taking.

You were making an assumption however that there was an assault...which is ironic.

Associate
Just been on Facebook and seen a few "Pro-Clarkson/Anti-BBC" memes and images.

All of them posted by the same 'friends' who share Britain First's posts.

:rolleyes:

I think Castiel is referring to this post?

I always considered Britain First to be racist. I will stand corrected if I am wrong.

Permabanned
Why the outcry and petitions about this? If he has hit or verbally abused someone then he should face the sack.

If any of us goes into work in the morning and does what Clarkson has allegedly done then we would face the sack, it's no different for bbc employees

Soldato
Britain First are an anti immigration focused group, the clues in the name. I've never seen a reference about gays or bum slapping. Maybe I should pay more attention.

Who hate 'political correctness'...

https://twitter.com/PaulGoldingBF/status/566356264905879552

Clarkson is the Che Guevara of the anti-PC movement.

I don't even think that they are against immigration completely because only idiots would believe in that, just unfettered EU immigration.

So they're not racists? Now I'm confused :confused:

Soldato
What if it turns out it was just one of these he threw at someone...?

DA6CZd9.jpg

And on that bombshell...That's the way to do it!

Soldato
I think Castiel is referring to this post?

I always considered Britain First to be racist. I will stand corrected if I am wrong.

He is twisting that post.

The type of person who shares BF posts seem to also be supporting Clarkson is NOT synonymous with "anyone who supports JC is a racist" (which is the assertion Castiel, like the proverbial broken record, keeps claiming I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom