Jimmy Savile - Sexual Predator

Soldato
CHARLES' LINKS TO SAVILE A TOP-level cover-up was ordered to hide close links between Prince Charles and paedo Jimmy Savile, we can reveal today. D Star

Eh? What's the story here? Man in public eye knows other man in public eye who later?

From the headline I was expecting to read that Charles knew Savile was a fiddler and was protecting him, but in fact it's just that Charles knew him...so what?

Knowing or meeting Jimmy Savile in the past != Covering up for him and knowing what he was up to.

Associate
The monarchy is a stain on human evolution. Stop defending it and move on.
Paedophiles are the next group of 'persecuted victims' that will become untouchable.

Soldato
Sadly these topics are never pleasant, however, upon my LinkedIn feed 2 weeks ago there was a study undertaken which highlighted that American women view (not necessarily practice) child abuse media far often than men do.

I believe it is a strange phenomenon that we instantly assume males are child abusers, and often we forget that women can be too, irrespective of any maternal instinct (after all, men have paternal instincts too).

Caporegime
The Savile scandal rumbles on...

A leaked internal inquiry has reportedly found BBC staff turned a blind eye to star presenter Jimmy Savile's sexual abuse of up to 1,000 girls and boys in the corporation's changing rooms and studios.

A report in the Observer newspaper says the inquiry by former judge Janet Smith found Savile's behaviour had been recognised by executives at the world's biggest public broadcaster but they took no action to stop him.

Peter Saunders, chief executive of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood, which has been consulted by Smith's inquiry, says many people at the BBC have admitted knowing about Savile's behaviour.

"The other thing I have found extraordinary, and very sad, is the number of people I have spoken to connected to the BBC - and that is a lot of people - who said: 'Oh yes, we all knew about him'," Mr Saunders told the newspaper.

The Smith inquiry report is likely to throw the BBC into fresh turmoil when it is presented next month.

(Source).

Caporegime
He gave a lot to charity and was very fond of kids.

How ironic this post looks now.

Also this:

So let me get this right - there are allegations about a deceased celebrity that have no substantiated evidence/sources available at all, other than internet rumours. Go figure!

Let the man rest in peace ffs.

LOL.

I'd never even heard of Savile until I saw him interviewed by Louis Theroux. He looked and sounded filthy and menacing; I could not understand how such a repulsive figure had managed to become so popular in the UK.

Capodecina
Soldato
As are many other dead paedophiles, still useful to look into their associates, a "witch hunt" is a "witch hunt" because witches don't really exist as slaves of satan with powers

Untrue. But I refuse to take if off topic. Just that witches do exist. They don't have "powers" as such, but they have the knowhow of how to channel spiritual forces.

paedo's do exist so a paedo hunt is a good thing unlike a witch hunt.

You do realise "witch hunt" is a modern expression for moral panic right?

Last edited:
Soldato
Untrue. But I refuse to take if off topic. Just that witches do exist. They don't have "powers" as such, but they have the knowhow of how to channel spiritual forces.

You do realise "witch hunt" is a modern expression for moral panic right?

I know 3 self proclaimed witches their power or spiritual knowledge is zero, of course I know the definition of witch hunt that was my point paedophiles are real so its not an unwarranted panic.

Back
Top Bottom