Jurassic World 2

Soldato
But if they are now making up dinosaurs and their abilities because the scientists have mixed up the genes to make whatever the writers desire, then it's really a monster movie. Might as well do a Godzilla film.

Man of Honour
The end of the first one hinted that it was going a bit ‘Frankenstein’ and monsterly. I suppose they can’t just keep redoing the same movie so as long as it’s fresh and there’s a steg, I’m happy.

Soldato
these films might work if they did them as adult horror films, but the last one was muddled formulaic pre-teen fodder, utter pap.

All the JP movies are like that, everyone survives, everyone is happy.

I want a dark horror version, where people die all over that includes the annoying kids being eaten.

Associate

I want a dark horror version, where people die all over that includes the annoying kids being eaten.
What about poor lawyer man in JP, eaten while on the toilet. He'd disagree ;). But yeah I know what you mean, the main cast are always fine.

Soldato
What about poor lawyer man in JP, eaten while on the toilet. He'd disagree ;). But yeah I know what you mean, the main cast are always fine.

Yeah, but he was the lawyer, everyone hates lawyers. They always die or play the bad guys in movies

If we revisit the first movie, there was a total of four deaths, the lawyer, the fat hacker, the other hacker guy that the Raptors got and the game warden.

Oh... I left one out in the first minute of the video, the gate keeper, but am not sure if that really counts, so maybe 5 deaths, I guess it's a lot, but they was all side characters.

It be nice if some of the main characters that people really cared about got killed instead or just more deaths in general.

This goes for all the movies produced by Hollywood, it's always goody good twos that survive against all odds. An entire planet and the moon could be falling on top of them and about to destroy everyone but somehow they survive.

Last edited:
Soldato

given the director had a shark take out a little kid in a literal fountain of blood, you would have hoped those raptors would have torn those annoying brats into wet chunks, but no...

Back
Top Bottom