Jurassic World 2

Caporegime
Whilst I had fun watching it, and time did fly by, I can’t say it was a good movie

Wafer thin plot.

Acting, what acting? It’s just a lot of screaming.

Cliché set of characters –

Seeing dinosaurs for the first time - check

Hunter who knows nothing about dinosaurs – check

Money grabbing suits being evil – check

Old dude who is expert in dinosaurs – check

Scene of main cast running in a green field – check

The twist, if you can call it that, which appears near the end changes nothing.

Jeff Goldblum was wasted.

Soldato
Huge huge Jurassic park fan.

Just seen it. Gutted. Awful

Will type up a full review

It's the last jedi levels of taking the franchise in a direction the fans won't like

Soldato
Well that was a let down even going in with low hopes, wasn't a fan of them rehashing the same storyline yet again, the new characters did nothing for me and the amount of dubbed screams from the kid towards the end starting to get annoying.

I came out feeling like I did with Solo, if it wasn't set in the already established universe you could easily not think this was a Jurassic Park film.

Soldato
Very poor.

• [*]Jessica Chastain's fake face and staring eyes. i don' think she blinked in the entire movie. She's horrible in this. Edit: i meant Bryce Dallas Howard!
    [*]Plot holes
    [*]Stereotyped characters including scared and screams-like-a-girl techy/nerd.
    [*]Asian vet girl - awful, awful, awful.
    [*]Felt like a straight to DVD film
    [*]Rodeo on the t-rex
    [*]...much more.

Last edited:
Soldato
I knew it wouldn't take long before somebody started crying about "plot holes".
Guess what, there is one massive plot hole - you cannot bring dinosaurs back from the dead.
If you're overlooking that one and picking on the small things....

Associate
Very poor.

• [*]Jessica Chastain's fake face and staring eyes. i don' think she blinked in the entire movie. She's horrible in this.
    [*]Plot holes
    [*]Stereotyped characters including scared and screams-like-a-girl techy/nerd.
    [*]Asian vet girl - awful, awful, awful.
    [*]Felt like a straight to DVD film
    [*]Rodeo on the t-rex
    [*]...much more.

It might be bad but blaming an actress who isn’t in the film takes the cake (assuming you are not being ironic, I know they look similar).

Soldato
I knew it wouldn't take long before somebody started crying about "plot holes".
Guess what, there is one massive plot hole - you cannot bring dinosaurs back from the dead.
If you're overlooking that one and picking on the small things....

That's not a plot hole, that's the story/premise which I go in fully ready for and to enjoy. A fantasy/sci-fi/whatever story can be well told without having plot holes. This was just dumb.

Don't try and be clever, because it'll likely backfire. Explaining to me what a plot hole is when you don't understand yourself! "Crying"...oh lord.

Edit; this really was the most obnoxious comment I've replied to. Dear me.

Soldato
The one thing that grabbed me about the trailer was the surfers / massive swimming dinosaur in the wave. How much airtime does that bit get?

Back
Top Bottom