*** Justice League Thread ***

Soldato
oh1kqc.png

Jason Mamoa, Ray Fisher, and Ezra Miller will star as Aquaman, Cyborg, and The Flash in Justice League where they will be joined by the DC Trinity themselves, Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot as Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Justice League will debut in theaters on November 2017.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hmm... Nope.

I've started to bore of the big multi character Marvel films now, much preferring the single character Netflix shows, so I've little interest in starting another prolonged franchise.

Plus, I really can't be bothered trying to explain to the GF which characters are DC and which are Marvel, and why the DC TV shows don't connect to the DC films (or even themselves, Gotham) yet the Marvel ones do.

Caporegime
Expecting it to be awful. Hoping to be surprised, but not expecting to be.

Also, no Superman in the trailer at all.

As before it just feels like DC are rushing to get movies out as quickly as possible. I'd have preferred a standalone batman film, perhaps a joint Aquaman/Cyborg/Flash movie then Justice League. Wonder Woman already coming of course but rumour is it's awful.

Soldato
Seemed "OK" but then so have a lot of other DC/Snyder films so I'm not holding my breath but I didn't see anything that I disliked.

One thing, as a non-comic fan, can anyone answer this about the films "baddies"? -

Are those flying "baddies" with 4 wings the same ones from Batman vs Superman during Batmans wasteland future dream sequence?

Soldato
Seemed "OK" but then so have a lot of other DC/Snyder films so I'm not holding my breath but I didn't see anything that I disliked.

One thing, as a non-comic fan, can anyone answer this about the films "baddies"? -

Are those flying "baddies" with 4 wings the same ones from Batman vs Superman during Batmans wasteland future dream sequence?

Back
Top Bottom