Kerbal Space Program 2

I’m in the minority. KSP never felt finished to me, plenty of bugs, and workarounds required to get things moving.

I hope KSP2 is everything it’s being made out to be, but I can’t help but feel cheesed off as I don’t feel KSP was ever ‘finished’.

That being said, the game is an awesome, innovative title and I wish them luck with the project. Hopefully it’ll be a lot more than just a ‘bigger’ KSP1

Last edited:
I’m in the minority. KSP never felt finished to me, plenty of bugs, and workarounds required to get things moving.

I hope KSP2 is everything it’s being made out to be, but I can’t help but feel cheesed off as I don’t feel KSP was ever ‘finished’.

That being said, the game is an awesome, innovative title and I wish them luck with the project. Hopefully it’ll be a lot more than just a ‘bigger’ KSP1

KSP1 would see continued development by the maker, and for years was one man band.

KSP2 is made by a different company with a lot of staff.

Last edited:
Having seen the screenshots it's not exactly the leap I was looking for...it looks like they have just changed the lighting and bumped textures up a bit.

Just dont see the point... stinks of a cash grab.

Having seen the screenshots it's not exactly the leap I was looking for...it looks like they have just changed the lighting and bumped textures up a bit.

Did you skip all the details of new features coming such as multiplayer, outpost creation and new planets/solar systems and just look at some alpha preview screenshots before jumping to your conclusion? :p

Did you skip all the details of new features coming such as multiplayer, outpost creation and new planets/solar systems and just look at some alpha preview screenshots before jumping to your conclusion? :p

The dude literally said “having seen the screenshots”, give him a break.

Seems like some of the KSP fans are quite die hard :p

On a forum that's never short of small minded spectacularly stupid comments....that ones up there!!

The game isn't even alpha yet and your judging it based on pre alpha code likely using stand ins from ksp one....? Hahaha

Wow you apparently want everything working from 0.14 seconds? Lol

Clue: it's not out yet

On a forum that's never short of small minded spectacularly stupid comments....that ones up there!!

The game isn't even alpha yet and your judging it based on pre alpha code likely using stand ins from ksp one....? Hahaha

Seems like some of the KSP fans are quite die hard :p

:D

Your pretty dumb,but that's ok.
One day you might be able to learn to read properly

Thanks WantoN :)

Looks like something I can suitably lose a lot of time to :D

It’s scary mate, had to take a break in the end. It took me quite a while before I was proficient, but each milestone feels like an incredible achievement.

I’d recommend the normal career mode first.

Back
Top Bottom