Kickstart classic RPG - Wasteland 2!

Soldato
Quite impressed with the Director's cut tbh. I wasn't a fan of the base game, bit it seems like they have improved in the right areas. Controller support is OK. Not great but OK. Takes some getting used to.

Still wish there was some kind of stealth in the game. Initiating combat is still poor.

Soldato
THIS is the game I was expecting when it was announced!...really enjoying the Director's Cut now. Lots of nice little changes and a much needed face-lift. It is a lot less fiddly without removing any of the complexity you expect from a CRPG...and the controller support, once you get used to it, is pretty great. I'm playing half with kb/m and half with controller atm and it makes the game feel a lot fresher.

I'd definitely recommend the game now!

Last edited:
Associate
I'll have to return to this once I've finished playing the multitude of other things in my list. I decided to stop playing and wait for the Director's Cut after <pressing the button>!

Soldato
Well, my playthrough which I was enjoying immensely is now dead in the water. The game is just as buggy as ever. I don't think I have ever played a game with as many bugs. All of my companions have disappeared from the game.

Edit- there is talk of a patch that wil if it retroactively, which will be good, but it better not be too long.... I'll be playing something else next week!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom