Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
About 4 hours in and absolutely loving it, story is very well written, graphics are sublime for the most part (forest are breathtaking).
Really like the pace and the combat while difficult to get to grips with is fresh and new.

Get 70-80fps 1440p full ultra outdoors and 60 inside.

Soldato
4 hours in and I've had some quests just stall where the npc just gives up on life and I need to reload a save and pray that it moves on. Pretty game breaking stuff honestly but looks like there's a big bug fix patch coming in two weeks. So deffo gives me a reason to replay later.

Also the lock picking has forced me to skip quests as it's just down right broken... Terrible feature

Soldato
4 hours in and I've had some quests just stall where the npc just gives up on life and I need to reload a save and pray that it moves on. Pretty game breaking stuff honestly but looks like there's a big bug fix patch coming in two weeks. So deffo gives me a reason to replay later.

Also the lock picking has forced me to skip quests as it's just down right broken... Terrible feature
Keep an eye on this mod if you not liking the lock picking. Easy Lockpicking by fireundubh

Although for now it not quiet the way as the modder describing it so personally wont be using it until he got it right, but it is something to keep an eye on.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Not come across any bugs yet.

Have found an alchemists workbench and it has the recipe for the Save Game potion. Made myself 3 more. I save when I exit the game through habit so I used a few up accidentally. That's a bit annoying.

You have to learn to read but its not difficult to work things out.

Soldato
I'm not minding the Save function but am still in Talmberg. You can save by sleeping as well as the regular autosaves and the scnapps so that is enough?? Maybe when the game becomes a little more open world it might change?

Associate
Running 50-60 at 1080 on medium with a gtx770 so pleasantly surprised. I thought I would give it a quick spin to check performance and 3 hours later it is time for bed. The game looks pretty good even on medium and no bugs yet.....

Soldato
The graphics settings are downright insane. A 1070 can't reach 100fps on low settings even at 1080p.

I have a 1080ti at 1440p on high I get a avg of 70fps and there's two more graphic settings above that @.@

Associate
I'm not minding the Save function but am still in Talmberg. You can save by sleeping as well as the regular autosaves and the scnapps so that is enough?? Maybe when the game becomes a little more open world it might change?

I must admit waiting for the next save did keep me playing as didn't want to use the schnapps. If there is a recipe then this will be more flexible than having to look for a bed.

Soldato
unfortunately prices went up after launch most places at £39.99 (cdkeys 34.99) although via greenman gaming u can get 20% off bringing it down to £31.99) Seems to be the cheapest yeah?

Soldato
The graphics settings are downright insane. A 1070 can't reach 100fps on low settings even at 1080p.

I have a 1080ti at 1440p on high I get a avg of 70fps and there's two more graphic settings above that @.@
Not sure where you are at, but if you still at the first town, go and look at the smithy where the dad is working, then crank it up to ultra and look at the difference, even if it tanking your system just have a look to see if you spotting something. :p

I must admit waiting for the next save did keep me playing as didn't want to use the schnapps. If there is a recipe then this will be more flexible than having to look for a bed.

Yes, later one you can make your own schnapps, as you can see from Bickaxe post a bit further up. (Quoted below too)

Not come across any bugs yet.

Have found an alchemists workbench and it has the recipe for the Save Game potion. Made myself 3 more. I save when I exit the game through habit so I used a few up accidentally. That's a bit annoying.

You have to learn to read but its not difficult to work things out.

Out of curiosity, what ingredients did you need for making the Schnapps ??

Permabanned
Spent the first 7 hours in the starting area, picking flowers! Damn my OCD, but it rewarded me with Herbalist level 15+, Vitality +2 (from one of the perks of Herbalisim), 2 or 3 more Strength which picking flowers now increases (another perk). Not to mention the levelups from running / sneaking around, and the coin from selling the cheaper plants to the few vendors that would buy them.

Fantastic RPG so far.

Back
Top Bottom