Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
OP
Same, I backed enough for the 1st chapter I think, shame performance is a bit shoddy. Not sure when they're planning the next phase/release.

Final version. There will not be any more alphas and betas, all devtime and focus goes towards final build. And the latest techbeta is year old with zero optimization, so making any judgements based on that is meaningless.

Associate
New story trailer just came out:

Release date february.

Looks amazing.

The trailer has abated my fears about the voice acting.
It's a shame that the game has been delayed until February of next year, though. They had touted a 2017 release up until now! Still, the more polished, the better. I just hope they haven't compromised the fidelity of the PC version because of console parity!

I've had the special edition on order since 2015. I hope it's worth the wait!

Associate
Think I got the baron edition, which gives me the first chapter only.

The first act is essentially the base game, and will be available from day one on consoles and PC. It's reputed to be about 50 hours in length, which is longer than most AAA games.
The second and third acts are clearly intended as future DLC.

Soldato
OP
Think I got the baron edition, which gives me the first chapter only.

Afaik you will get the full game. The Acts have been discarded, they are making one full game and will follow with full sequels if successful.

The trailer has abated my fears about the voice acting.
It's a shame that the game has been delayed until February of next year, though. They had touted a 2017 release up until now! Still, the more polished, the better. I just hope they haven't compromised the fidelity of the PC version because of console parity!

I've had the special edition on order since 2015. I hope it's worth the wait!

They actually stopped mentioning 2017 release in interviews lately, now we know why.

The first act is essentially the base game, and will be available from day one on consoles and PC. It's reputed to be about 50 hours in length, which is longer than most AAA games.
The second and third acts are clearly intended as future DLC.

Not DLC, sequel. Although there will be some small DLCs most likely.

Back
Top Bottom