Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
OP
Only just come across this and already very much looking forward to Feb! Such a miserable month usually :D

Yeah even FC5 got delayed, looking at wikipedia there is no game coming in february that I would be interested in, besides Kingdom Come.
Hopefully Rockstar does not decide to release RDR2 on the same date though, that would probably kill this game.

Soldato
OP
Two new videos. One is long gameplay video that looks stunning in 4K:

Make sure to switch into 4K!

The second one is an overview and thank you to backers who supported the project:

Caporegime
Incredible visuals. At times, it doesn't look like a computer game. They've especially done a great job with the lighting.

Just realized I was watching it in only 1440p as well.

Soldato
Those who backed, Kickstarter or not, make sure to update your profile so they can send the rewards.

I am on the Baron Tier of £25. Should be in your emails.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Launching SOON - February 13th, 2018

Soldato
OP
Wow.. that looks like an amazing game. When is it due out?
Yeah feb 13, it is written at the end of the gameplay video :)

Incredible visuals. At times, it doesn't look like a computer game. They've especially done a great job with the lighting.

Just realized I was watching it in only 1440p as well.

They are using some voxel global illumination solution and yeah, it looks amazing.

graphics look lovely, not sure about the combat though....

Combat will be acquired taste. It will never look flashy like in other arcadey action games, but it should be engaging if given a chance to learn it.

Soldato
OP
Sandbox I think.
As much as I enjoy M&B I do get a bit overwhelmed by the scale of it, I'd prefer it to be a little more linear/story than sandbox personally.

Yeah that is why I never really played Mount and Blade much, I prefer storydriven games like New Vegas, Witcher 3 or Kingdom Come.

Associate
As others have said, only just discovered the existence of this (by happening to see pre-order available at Humble Store). Consider me interested.

I expect, owing to the scale of it, it may be buggy on release though so I may hold off.

Soldato
OP
As others have said, only just discovered the existence of this (by happening to see pre-order available at Humble Store). Consider me interested.

I expect, owing to the scale of it, it may be buggy on release though so I may hold off.

I kickstarted it for 150 bucks so I will be getting it on release, but I also plan to wait and see if it is buggy or not before I start playing. Still have pretty sizeable backlog anyway.
But I hope it will be polished, there are so few open world storydriven RPGs and I really want this one to suceed so we can have another quality RPG studio besides CD Projekt.

Back
Top Bottom