Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
I am in Bohemia :) I was surprised to have it arrive so early, on saturday, even had to call the delivery guy to change address since I am home and not at work.
I only got SMS message that package is gonna arrive, that's it.

Regarding the patch, I will be downloading the game from steam anyway and it will already be patched there.

Btw the game seems very well optimized on PC, with GTX1080 and i7 on "very high" preset you get 80-100 fps.

The most important information is missing "Screen Resolution" :D

Soldato
OP
Thats good to hear thanks.

My i5 can stop worrying. Say hi to Vavra if you bump into him ;)

#based

Hah, he lives in Prague, I am 90km to the north. But I was on NIN and Prodigy concerts that took place in the same building where Warhorse has their office, didn't meet him though :)

The most important information is missing "Screen Resolution" :D

Oh yeah the resolution was 1080p.

Soldato
I would assume a safe bet would be 1080p. Most of us note 1440p or 4k if we have it whilst talking about performance.

Hah, he lives in Prague, I am 90km to the north. But I was on NIN and Prodigy concerts that took place in the same building where Warhorse has their office, didn't meet him though :)

Oh yeah the resolution was 1080p.

So long I keep above 60fps for this type of game i'll be very happy with ultra settings and 1440p.

Soldato
OP
Some nice gifs from Xbox X version by a guy who already has the retail version:

i5D9010.gif

aiRwcFW.gif

Associate
Looks like in game screenshots with heavy photoshop work, it has impressive amount of vegetation though regardless of graphics

From my time with the beta I would say it has some of the best depiction of woodlands I've seen, especially when the weather changes and the ground runs with water, forming puddles, it really is amazingly atmospheric and realistic. The second shot clearly has some PP editing, but it does not detract from the detail they have achieved... and I'm sure you could get close to that image in tone with reshade or similar.

Back
Top Bottom