Knife Attack in Germany

Well far right groups advocate violence more than the left, so there is that, and you too are promoting doom and gloom just like they do, the use of "invasion" and funneling crystal ball theories about "when they do" about them kicking off.

Also, "be ready or don;t" - What does that mean exactly? Is that a call to arms or something?

This popcorn won't last forever, just asking questions.
Here's an old geezer with some numbers.

"military age"

Oh so every male from about 8 to 80...given in some parts of the world that's the sort of age range at which people are forced to join a militia etc and people try to escape from.

And it's great to see you've personally vetted every single one.

It's really tiresome seeing the same nonsense trying to state that EVERY asylum seeker is in reality some secret solider, set to destroy the British way of life including those that for example are asylum seekers because they worked for the British Armed forces, or those that are fleeing because they're Christian and probably know the bible better than you do.
Have you personally vetted every single one to find all the 3,4 and 5 year olds? See how that works?

Well far right groups advocate violence more than the left, so there is that, and you too are promoting doom and gloom just like they do, the use of "invasion" and funneling crystal ball theories about "when they do" about them kicking off.

Also, "be ready or don;t" - What does that mean exactly? Is that a call to arms or something?

This popcorn won't last forever, just asking questions.
While not as hilarious as dlockers claiming the left wing were much more intelligent than the right wing (absolutely LOL worthy from someone who didn't even know the Soviets did the majority of the heavy lifting and were the main reason the Nazis got crushed in WW2), this one is up there.

The Palestine protests alone advocating for the destruction of the Jews of Israel is more violence than anything I've seen from the right in recent times. Let's not even get into starmers thought police and anti establishment whip cracking.

Last edited:
While not as hilarious as dlockers claiming the left wing were much more intelligent than the right wing (absolutely LOL worthy from someone who didn't even know the Soviets did the majority of the heavy lifting and were the main reason the Nazis got crushed in WW2), this one is up there.

The Palestine protests alone advocating for the destruction of the Jews of Israel is more violence than anything I've seen from the right in recent times. Let's not even get into starmers thought police and anti establishment whip cracking.
At no point did I say the left do NOT advocate violence, if you re-read the post you even quoted, it clearly says more than the left, which is objectively accurate.

At no point did I say the left do NOT advocate violence, if you re-read the post you even quoted, it clearly says more than the left, which is objectively accurate.
It's not accurate at all, just because some people would like migration lower than a 20% increase in population in 20 years, or maybe wonder why people are here illegally who are clearly useless to society and cause real issues for the safety of children and women and are huge tax burden for everyone doesn't equal right "violence".

The response from dear leader and the lefty violence the government dished out on its citizens for memes or using aggressive language to a dog even outweighs what you're insinuating.

It is accurate you literally only have to look at various media outlets from both sides and social media communities between to see this.

Or, just take a step outside and walk into the areas where these riots are happening.

It is accurate you literally only have to look at various media outlets from both sides and social media communities between to see this.

Or, just take a step outside and walk into the areas where these riots are happening.
What riots?

Go wear a Kippah to a Palestine march, stand there in silence and see how you get on.

Last edited:
"military age"

Oh so every male from about 8 to 80...given in some parts of the world that's the sort of age range at which people are forced to join a militia etc and people try to escape from.

And it's great to see you've personally vetted every single one.

It's really tiresome seeing the same nonsense trying to state that EVERY asylum seeker is in reality some secret solider, set to destroy the British way of life including those that for example are asylum seekers because they worked for the British Armed forces, or those that are fleeing because they're Christian and probably know the bible better than you do.
It’s tiresome that knife attacks from people who have been given asylum is not even front page news anymore and is just one of those things that happens nowadays.

What riots?

Go wear a Kippah to a Palestine march, stand there in silence and see how you get on.

I live in a part of the country that has one of the largest populations of orthodox Jews in the UK, they're going out of their way to buy up property lately that might otherwise be used for other things.

I've lived side by side for decades with those people, they've never been a bother to anyone and just get on with their lives. They wont openly speak out but they absolutely feel fear, the world has gone mad.

Last edited:
It’s tiresome that knife attacks from people who have been given asylum is not even front page news anymore and is just one of those things that happens nowadays.
What's the compared ratio of :

1) People born in the country committing knife attacks

2) Regular immigrants committing knife attacks

3) Asylum seekers/grantees committing knife attacks?

I'm not sure being granted asylum makes someone who wanted to commit a knife attack, not.

I could be wrong of course, I've no idea where to obtain statistics like that for one country let alone several, assuming they even exist.

So you've got to go back 15 years to find a terror incident by a right winger.

The white guy in London was an eastern European immigrant who, from memory, shouldn't have even been in the country.

Timothy mcveigh was a homegrown loon whose target was a US government building. Again you're going back decades for him.

The IRA (generally) targeted the UK state. Not civilians. also...decades ago.

We have a very real threat in this country (as do some of our European neighbours) that we've been letting in pretty much anyone and everyone with very few controls. We should have followed the Japanese or Polish examples. Tight controls, little immigration from certain countries aaaaaand ah yes, no terror attacks.

Oh he was just a loon was he? Not a far right terrorist, just a loon.

I like how you miss out the numerous mass killings since committed by the right/white supremacists done purely on race/religion/nationalism.

What's the compared ratio of :

1) People born in the country committing knife attacks

2) Regular immigrants committing knife attacks

3) Asylum seekers/grantees committing knife attacks?

I'm not sure being granted asylum makes someone who wanted to commit a knife attack, not.

I could be wrong of course, I've no idea where to obtain statistics like that for one country let alone several, assuming they even exist.

You couldn't really get those figures for the UK.

Immigration status of offenders isn't recorded, as far as I know.

Haha so people who sell the Turner Diaries are far left now are they?? My god you are deluded, you are so embedded in right wing politics you have to change facts to suit your narrative :cry: :cry:

Let's talk about facts...

Motive
Anti-government sentiment
Retaliation for the Ruby Ridge, Waco siege, other government raids, U.S. foreign policy and civilian casualties from U.S. military attacks in foreign countries

Ah yes, the far right, well known for being upset over civilian casualties in other countries.

Tar everyone as the same brush? Very polite of you.

Not all of us sit here and think that.
Most of us use statistics to back up the level and severity of crime perpetrated by persons not born in the country.

Let's talk about facts...

Motive
Anti-government sentiment
Retaliation for the Ruby Ridge, Waco siege, other government raids, U.S. foreign policy and civilian casualties from U.S. military attacks in foreign countries

Ah yes, the far right, well known for being upset over civilian casualties in other countries.

Have you seen the modern MAGA right? These people are from the same place as Timothy McVeigh, you'll be telling us they are far left next.

Plenty on the right had issues with Waco and other government raids, they thought the government was coming after their guns, hmm sounds just like the right/far right of today huh. They thought the federal government was coming after their rights, again, not far left. He was a gun nut, he moved in far right circles, he sold that neo nazi book The Turner Diaries. In no way was he far left, you've just created that in your head, its like people who like to claim the Nazis weren't far right. There have been far left terrorists, he wasn't one of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom