Knife Attack in Germany

Let's compare lists, shall we?

What do you notice? Japan has far fewer instances, the vast majority that I can also see in Japan are natives. The direct opposite of the UK. They are certainly rare in Japan.
And if you're trying to pull the general stabbings angle...yeah that's not a good thread to pull as we know where those fingers point in the UK. Who's massively proptionately responsible for those in this country? I'll give you a clue. It ain't the far right!

First Nasher claimed there isn’t any recent random killings in Europe.

2011 is apparently “too old” in your eyes. And you use Japan as some shining example.

In 2 seconds I found one from 2019 and you used the word “in shock” in an article, as a counter argument.

My point still is you see “they are bad, us good”, but the white dude in London gets no mention around these parts.

Japan’s lower terrorism numbers is not purely do to with their immigration policy, the fact that even with tight immigration they still get them as recently as 2019 means there’s more to it than immigration.

Yes, you are going to say “at least we can lower it”. Funny that Japan will have to relax their immigration soon as their population is aging and shrinking in an spiral

We are getting away from a Mediterranean looking dude randomly stabbing passers by due to German foreign policy bring an excuse and were making out thst somehow it is OK as it happens all over.

Hopefully it is being brought home to him how wrong headed he was.

Did I dream it or was it slipped into a thread someone years ago that daesh stated they would bring the fight to our shores.
Had a brief search, but perhaps I need to switch to VPN and use another search tool...

But that said the rise in knife attacks by young and strong men that attack in a way the military would be proud of, is alarming.

Did I dream it or was it slipped into a thread someone years ago that daesh stated they would bring the fight to our shores.
Had a brief search, but perhaps I need to switch to VPN and use another search tool...

But that said the rise in knife attacks by young and strong men that attack in a way the military would be proud of, is alarming.
What military goes around slashing people with knives?

This isn't the 13th century anymore.

This isn't the 13th century anymore.

A military that is trained in arm to arm combat and shown that one hole could be fixed, but many holes become a major problem.

You are correct on the century, but have failed when you think the military isn't trained to use knifes, forks, poles and anything that can kill an enemy.

21St Century

First Nasher claimed there isn’t any recent random killings in Europe.

2011 is apparently “too old” in your eyes. And you use Japan as some shining example.

In 2 seconds I found one from 2019 and you used the word “in shock” in an article, as a counter argument.

My point still is you see “they are bad, us good”, but the white dude in London gets no mention around these parts.

Japan’s lower terrorism numbers is not purely do to with their immigration policy, the fact that even with tight immigration they still get them as recently as 2019 means there’s more to it than immigration.

Yes, you are going to say “at least we can lower it”. Funny that Japan will have to relax their immigration soon as their population is aging and shrinking in an spiral

Wow. The mental gymnastics on display by yourself are impressive. I'll make it really easy for you. What happens to the number of victims of terror attacks in the UK in the last...say 20 years if you take out Islam?

I think the people suggesting we can just carry on as we are probably making the eventual outcome even worse

I’m not suggesting carry on as we are, but the idea of always thinking it’s “them” and never “us” is also incorrect.

The crux of it is that when you go around the world fighting everyone for the past couple hundred years, the rooster comes home eventually. And then you have had your fingers in so many pies…one of them will come back.

Wow. The mental gymnastics on display by yourself are impressive. I'll make it really easy for you. What happens to the number of victims of terror attacks in the UK in the last...say 20 years if you take out Islam?

I see your mental gymnastics even worse.

Let’s recap what’s happening here.

Nasher said “none in Europe recently”

I pointed out the Norwegian guy.

You moved the goal post of the argument to “that’s not recent enough, and Japan!”

Okay…goal post moved to Japan. I gave example from Japan.

Then you move goal post to “they don’t have that many!”

Keep moving the goal posts why don’t you? Eventually you will just argue with yourself.

Last edited:
I’m not suggesting carry on as we are, but the idea of always thinking it’s “them” and never “us” is also incorrect.

The crux of it is that when you go around the world fighting everyone for the past couple hundred years, the rooster comes home eventually. And then you have had your fingers in so many pies…one of them will come back.

I see your mental gymnastics even worse.

Let’s recap what’s happening here.

Nasher said “none in Europe recently”

I pointed out the Norwegian guy.

You moved the goal post of the argument to “that’s not recent enough, and Japan!”

Okay…goal post moved to Japan. I gave example from Japan.

Then you move goal post to “they don’t have that many!”

Keep moving the goal posts why don’t you? Eventually you will just argue with yourself.

No. There's no moving of goal posts. You're just desperate to try and cling on to something because you don't like the truth.

I'll spell it out for you really clearly and it might eventually sink in to your skull. Without importing terrorists, the background rate in the UK and Europe would be low. Like Japan. Like Poland.
The vast majority of terrorists in the UK and Europe are first or second generation immigrants.

What motives justify what he did?

If there is none, which there isn’t…then why remind us the why?
Not sure you can ever justify what he did as such, but his reasoning was something along the lines of trying to prevent/force a change of the policies which are allowing the immigration of people from cultures which are incompatible with western values.

Two wrongs don't make a right though, I certainly don't agree with what he did, but his twisted actions were spurred by imported issues.

Not sure you can ever justify what he did as such, but his reasoning was something along the lines of trying to prevent/force a change of the policies which are allowing the immigration of people from cultures which are incompatible with western values.

Two wrongs don't make a right though, I certainly don't agree with what he did, but his twisted actions were spurred by imported issues.

The problem with this line of reasoning is that you can just keep going back….and back.

If there isn’t immigration then he won’t have a reason to……

If the West left those people living in caves and desert alone, then they would likely still be living in caves..do you see many Mongolians being displaced and moved out of their country. (Some people at this point will think Genghis Khan…not the same thing)
Or go back even more, had the Europeans not gone to Africa and displaced all those people as Slaves, then there won’t be American civil war…?

If now you are thinking…I am not going back, you just want to stop immigration…it reads to me our previous governments created this problem and they think they can close the door and everything will be hunky dory. We all know it doesn’t work like that. If only it is that simple.

Which explains why Japan don’t get Islamic extremist terrorism vs Europe and the US….1, they are miles away physically so it’s not like they can walk to Japan like they can do Germany. Also, Japan isn’t (at least not as well known as the UK and the US) to meddle in the middle east.

The issue is not simply “immigration!” If only it is.

Last edited:
The problem with this line of reasoning is that you can just keep going back….and back.

If there isn’t immigration then he won’t have a reason to……

If the West left those people living in caves and desert alone, then they would likely still be living in caves..do you see many Mongolians being displaced and moved out of their country. (Some people at this point will think Genghis Khan…not the same thing)
Or go back even more, had the Europeans not gone to Africa and displaced all those people as Slaves, then there won’t be American civil war…?

If now you are thinking…I am not going back, you just want to stop immigration…it reads to me our previous governments created this problem and they think they can close the door and everything will be hunky dory. We all know it doesn’t work like that. If only it is that simple.

Which explains why Japan don’t get Islamic extremist terrorism vs Europe and the US….1, they are miles away physically so it’s not like they can walk to Japan like they can do Germany. Also, Japan isn’t (at least not as well known as the UK and the US) to meddle in the middle east.

The issue is not simply “immigration!” If only it is.

If the west left people alone we wouldn't have immigration into the UK? As in we hadn't went to war since the 80s, is this what your referencing?

Ghurkhas have been known to take a few heads, maybe we should stop recruiting them into the country :cry:

If the west left people alone we wouldn't have immigration into the UK? As in we hadn't went to war since the 80s, is this what your referencing?
There'd still be charities in 3rd world countries telling them how amazing the UK is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom