Knife Attack in Germany

You are cherry picking what you want to cherry pick.

2011 isn’t 15 years ago, it was 13. If you want to play the pedantic game of being specific, be specific. My point of the white dude in London recently…how come no thread made about him…I bet it would’ve have been had he had a darker skin tone. You know that would be true.

My angle is that terrorism happens everywhere. Japan has their own…random idiot, remember Shinsho Abi?

Or what about this one? 2019 recent enough for you?

Your angle seems to be, outsiders bad; us good.

History tells us that just isn’t true, has never been that way.
You're wrong and excessively reaching, we want them all ejected and our home grown ones either executed or locked up for good in labour camps, 0 crime is the goal, the world is too overpopulated and our society is a better place without them in it.

History tells us the exact opposite of what you're saying, outsiders have always been bad, have you ever read a history book? Lol every nation has constantly been invaded by their neighbours and had violence against them for as long as records have been kept. Different cultures even more so.

Last edited:
You're wrong and excessively reaching, we want them all ejected and our home grown ones either executed or locked up for good in labour camps, 0 crime is the goal, the world is too overpopulated and our society is a better place without them in it.

History tells us the exact opposite of what you're saying, outsiders have always been bad, have you ever read a history book? Lol every nation has constantly been invaded by their neighbours and had violence against them for as long as records have been kept. Different cultures even more so.
Were the romans bad?

None of these military aged males, invading every western european country are refugee's or asylum seekers.

What's the long term plan? Keep allowing more and more in for ever? For what end? The fact that the government don't tell us what the plan is should tell you what's coming.

It's nothing short of an invasion, planned and facilitated by whoever controls the governments of the UK and europe.

They are being housed in every corner of our country at our expense. When they all kick off, and they will, all the whataboutery on here will mean nothing. Be ready or don't:mad:

Last edited:
Isn't that a far right twitter account that constantly posts that srt if stuff, why are you using them as a source? Or are you aligned with their views in which case I'll grab my popcorn.

Why does the political leaning of the source matter? You don't have to take the sources opinion, just what they're presenting.

Isn't that a far right twitter account that constantly posts that srt if stuff, why are you using them as a source? Or are you aligned with their views in which case I'll grab my popcorn.
Is it a far right, whatever that is nowadays, account. I didn't know. How would i. Anyone concerned with the way their country is heading is apparently far right. Isn't that so?

Well far right groups advocate violence more than the left, so there is that, and you too are promoting doom and gloom just like they do, the use of "invasion" and funneling crystal ball theories about "when they do" about them kicking off.

Also, "be ready or don;t" - What does that mean exactly? Is that a call to arms or something?

This popcorn won't last forever, just asking questions.

I'm preparing my shed with protective measures, you've predicted our imminent future of an invasion of jerb terkers.

Last edited:
None of these military aged males, invading every western european country are refugee's or asylum seekers.

What's the long term plan? Keep allowing more and more in for ever? For what end? The fact that the government don't tell us what the plan is should tell you what's coming.

It's nothing short of an invasion, planned and facilitated by whoever controls the governments of the UK and europe.

They are being housed in every corner of our country at our expense. When they all kick off, and they will, all the whataboutery on here will mean nothing. Be ready or don't:mad:

"military age"

Oh so every male from about 8 to 80...given in some parts of the world that's the sort of age range at which people are forced to join a militia etc and people try to escape from.

And it's great to see you've personally vetted every single one.

It's really tiresome seeing the same nonsense trying to state that EVERY asylum seeker is in reality some secret solider, set to destroy the British way of life including those that for example are asylum seekers because they worked for the British Armed forces, or those that are fleeing because they're Christian and probably know the bible better than you do.

Back
Top Bottom