La lune de miel est terminée!

Associate
CIA must be pleased with the progress of project to destabilise the EU

More like CIA.

Keep reading RT

I know a few more alternative 'news' publications if you get bored? Same general stuff though: Jews, Chem trails, CIA accusations, fake Moon landings, mixed martial arts, false flag accusations, more Jews, and general hatred of all things Western and capitalist

Soldato
Keep reading RT

I know a few more alternative 'news' publications if you get bored? Same general stuff though: Jews, Chem trails, CIA accusations, fake Moon landings, mixed martial arts, false flag accusations, more Jews, and general hatred of all things Western and capitalist

??? The CIA are known to work against rivals to US hegemony. How many proven examples do you require? This is not controversial stuff. Or does your brain just have two speeds of "Government says it so it must be true" and "Lunatic Asylum Paranoia" with nothing in between?

Associate
??? The CIA are known to work against rivals to US hegemony. How many proven examples do you require? This is not controversial stuff. Or does your brain just have two speeds of "Government says it so it must be true" and "Lunatic Asylum Paranoia" with nothing in between?

I think there's a line about George Soros, the Rothschild's, or the Deep State missing here?

Caporegime
Feel dirty clicking on a gab link, disgraceful.

Anyway, is that protest that basically died out? If I went to London right now and called for Geordie independence and raised the flag of Northumbria, similarly people will ignore it.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=FR&q=Gilet jaune

Not the best marker, but alright for basic analysis. Even Le Penn doesn’t want to leave the EU.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
OP
. . .
The EU flag is burning and the tricolour is raised as they begin to call for frexit
I suspect that some of the dissatisfaction expressed by Brexiteers is also felt by the gilets jaunes but not the racism or the fanatical xenophobia.

As it happens, I believe that the gilets jaunes movement is mostly rural and they have done very well out of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy.

Soldato
I suspect that some of the dissatisfaction expressed by Brexiteers is also felt by the gilets jaunes but not the racism or the fanatical xenophobia.

As it happens, I believe that the gilets jaunes movement is mostly rural and they have done very well out of the EU's Common Agricultural Policy.

Is it worth asking why French people who want to leave the EU are dissatisfied but British people who want to do so are racist and fanatically xenophobic?

Caporegime

I think you're in denial then and have been taking a rathe blinkered view re: what have already been shown in this thread.

Man of Honour
Feel dirty clicking on a gab link, disgraceful.

Anyway, is that protest that basically died out? If I went to London right now and called for Geordie independence and raised the flag of Northumbria, similarly people will ignore it.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=FR&q=Gilet jaune

Not the best marker, but alright for basic analysis. Even Le Penn doesn’t want to leave the EU.

If you called for independence for Northumbria in London, 97% of Londoners would ignore you, while the other 3% would probably say, “Let ‘em go, they never tried to learn our language anyway.”

Soldato
I really respect the French. when they don't like something they actually take action rather than having half-arsed rants on social media then going back to EastEnders.

We would do well to follow their example.

Oh really, come back here the next time there's a train strike, teacher strike or whatever and you'll see what the British public think of it all. We will never, ever follow the French example, more's the pity.

Edit: Grr, stupid necro threads (although my point still stands)

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Police have used teargas and water cannon on protesting firefighters in Paris. Thousands of firefighters attended the demonstration in the French capital, asking for an increase in their hazard bonus, which has not changed since 1990

A number of recent videos showing what appeared to be unjustified police violence at other demonstrations have sparked outrage on social media. After scores of serious injuries from police weapons during the gilets jaunes anti-government protests last year, and complaints of heavy-handedness at pensions protests, lawyers have begun accusing the French president, Emmanuel Macron, of presiding over the most heavy-handed approach to street demonstrations in France since the protests of May 1968.
The French riot police seem to have a simlar approach to Spain's Guardia Civil - violent.

Back
Top Bottom