Largish Family Car - SUV?

Q5 boot isn't particularly large and the car itself inside is hardly capacious.
Not been inside one yet, quite a few on our estate look overall quite large on the outside at least. I have a BMW 3 Series GT (unpopular car) which can easily have 3 kids in the back with loads of leg room. The boot is decent on my car as well just the slope sometimes lets it down, wonder if something like the x4 may fit the bill for room in the back and the boot. Admittedly not to everyone's taste and i'm not sure it's classed a SUV.

**edit** my boots bigger than the Q5s which is suprising.

Last edited:
Not been inside one yet, quite a few on our estate look overall quite large on the outside at least. I have a BMW 3 Series GT (unpopular car) which can easily have 3 kids in the back with loads of leg room. The boot is decent on my car as well just the slope sometimes lets it down, wonder if something like the x4 may fit the bill for room in the back and the boot. Admittedly not to everyone's taste and i'm not sure it's classed a SUV.
Why not just get an X3? An X4 will give you less rear headroom and boot space. Also I suspect the 3 GT has more rear legroom than the X3. You're spoilt with a GT :p

Why not just get an X3? An X4 will give you less rear headroom and boot space. Also I suspect the 3 GT has more rear legroom than the X3. You're spoilt with a GT :p
I love my car to be fair, just could do with something a bit higher up. My brother in law is 6'4 and can comfortably sit in the back so possibly right. Don't know why they discontinued it really.

Back
Top Bottom