Largish Family Car - SUV?

I am finding this whole thing depressing. I just want a G Wagon or something outrageous, but the man maths is just not working. Especially for the next 3 years with another kid in childcare.

This was the scene outside today, like some kind of depressing signal of adulthood. Am I ready for a ID7 Tourer? Is it throwing the towel in too soon?

I mean the saving grace is I can bank £25k, and my bonus will cover the salsac pretty easily; so I could buy something *actually* fun instead of thinking an E43 is peak yob.

/blog

2lkGFhz.jpeg

I do. I think it looks exactly as you'd expect a newer E Class to look. The 5 Series is just, I don't even know what. But I've gone from thinking the 5 Series is my favourite car in the world to not understanding why I'd ever buy one again :(

I know what you mean, but perhaps the 5 might age better as cars start to look more futuristic... but maybe not

I did initially think it looked a mess but I am more used to it now.

HovsklV.jpeg

6Ss9fPA.jpeg

I am finding this whole thing depressing. I just want a G Wagon or something outrageous, but the man maths is just not working. Especially for the next 3 years with another kid in childcare.

This was the scene outside today, like some kind of depressing signal of adulthood. Am I ready for a ID7 Tourer? Is it throwing the towel in too soon?

I mean the saving grace is I can bank £25k, and my bonus will cover the salsac pretty easily; so I could buy something *actually* fun instead of thinking an E43 is peak yob.
/blog

To be honest it sounds like you want something interesting, a boring blob of an electric car does not fit the bill - and they aren't exactly cheap either.

I can't see the front bumper, it's just a black blob.

Surely you agree that the new 7 isn't good looking?

It depends on the spec, in chrome trim I don’t really like it - but M Sport looks good with the black grille etc. I’d actually say it’s essential on the newest 7.

However, the interior is by far the best I’ve ever been in. The quality is outstanding and the technology is on another level. It’s an amazing car! Makes the brand new Range Rover look basic and dull. Downside is they are massive, makes my existing 7 look small…

Back
Top Bottom