Laws against low flying aircraft?

Soldato
I'll have to dig out the book again (well worth reading btw) and see what exactly he said about it. Perhaps its disrupts the airflow underneath or something. Anyway its too pretty to hang stuff out of it.

Associate
Just as well you don't live in Wales..., guys arrive from all over the world to photograph in the Mach loop.

One from a couple of weeks ago,............ just think of the noise this beast makes :)

f15pilot.jpg

Soldato
Just as well you don't live in Wales..., guys arrive from all over the world to photograph in the Mach loop.

One from a couple of weeks ago,............ just think of the noise this beast makes :)

Thats one of the best ground to air shots i've ever seen. Did you take it ?
Is it a crop from a larger image ?

Soldato
haha I'd love to put one of you guys in a simulator and just let you see if you could get it even started, let alone in the air and back down again ;)

For those of you that want to be pilots....its never to late. I know lots of people that changed careers mid 20s, 30s and one in their 40s!

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato

Phenominal photo there mate. Ace! :eek:

Soldato
OP
Pottsey! Seriously what are you on about?

OP: Guessing your children won't be allowed to play sport then?

Whats a low flying plane got to do with my child playing sport? :rolleyes:

You really added something to the thread :rolleyes:

Wow what a lame thing to complain about :/

Who did I complain to exactly? I think I asked a simple question about the laws of flying low in a residential area. I think people are trying to make this into something its not, never once did I say I was going to report him or anything. I do think its not wise to do such tricks over residential housing when their are dozens of fields nearby in the opposite direction.

Looks great but seems very irresponsible and wreckless to me. :p

Just as an update he was back at exactly the same time doing it again but much further away this time. It was too cloudy to get any pictures this time.

Last edited:
Permabanned
It would just be funny to see if any of you guys with no flight experience would be able to get it started. Its not as simple as turning the key and away you go lol, in fact no keys at all!

You a pilot with access to the simulator then? I've been in a few real simulators in my time so come on, get me some time on the simulator and I'll prove you wrong. :D

Soldato
You a pilot with access to the simulator then? I've been in a few real simulators in my time so come on, get me some time on the simulator and I'll prove you wrong. :D

Hence I said 'no flight experience' haha. It would be interesting though, both to see if someone would be able to start it from cold and dark with no help, and to have it just cruising at FL380 (the 'could I land a jet if the pilots disappeared' test) and see if you could land it before it ran out of fuel :D

Unfortunately our simulator is used so much there is no spare time on it! If anyone wants to pay to go in one of the training simulators and wants someone knowledgeable there would be happy to help! :D

Back
Top Bottom