• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Layte's super-duper 480SLI Benchmark-O-rama!

Permabanned
i only asked as there are no 480's tested in the scores

I only got 150fps in RE5 bench... my GPU's did not even try... 48% total use on each gpu is stupid... the game does not like tri-fire AT all.

Permabanned
In the fixed. tryed again and still locked at 48-49% utalizaion of my GPU's....

Ran Just Cause 2 Dark tower and got Average of 128.2 Fps Same settings as OP on first page.

That game was useing 58-60% of each GPU..
if i can figure out why im not useing 100% of each and fix it i will have much better scores....

Installing Stalker COP as we talk :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
hey Raven

Tahnk god for that i was thinking my system was screwd :p

Will try and take screenys... for some reason i get a image thats all corrupted :/

RE5 gave 264 Frames per second.

I tryed for a Screen shot bt all i got was a black screen when pasted into paint....

Will try again tomoz with my iphone cam.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Ok Here is a RE5 Bench.

Same settings as OP on first post.

Cards clocked at 900/1250
Part one i was actually useing 99% of each GPU hence the Super large FPS... after that down to 48-50% again
Res 5 bench

Stalker COP below... You may notice same type of average FPS, But Much higher max.
Stuttering is causeing lower end FPS due to Tri-Fire... Also noticed the same for High FPS the gpu is 99% and 200odd fps is running at 50%....
Stalker COP Ultra (same as OP)

Last edited:
Associate
cant seem to get screenie of re5 bench results (i.e. ctrl+v on paint gives a blank back screenshot :O?)

anyway my results
Area 1 = 380.6
Area 2 = 260.8
Area 3 = 200.2
Area 4 = 292

Avg = 283.4

Ill do stalker next.

Don
Ok Here is a RE5 Bench.

Same settings as OP on first post.

Cards clocked at 900/1250
Part one i was actually useing 99% of each GPU hence the Super large FPS... after that down to 48-50% again
Res 5 bench

Stalker COP below... You may notice same type of average FPS, But Much higher max.
Stuttering is causeing lower end FPS due to Tri-Fire... Also noticed the same for High FPS the gpu is 99% and 200odd fps is running at 50%....
Stalker COP Ultra (same as OP)

Some nice results there, shame about the cpu performance not at 100%. Wonder why that is.

Soldato
Here is mine. Like other posters with ATI setups, the gpu usage goes down significantly on scene 2. I'm running at 900/1200, basicaly 5970 toxic settings. CPU is at 4ghz as per screenshot. Not a bad result I suppose but scene 4 seems to suck.

Back
Top Bottom