Le Mans 2018

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I've still got a few bottles of Peroni, half a Pizza and god knows what else left.... :eek::D

One of the best things about LeMans overnight is some of the random conversations the commentators have...

Associate
I've still got a few bottles of Peroni, half a Pizza and god knows what else left.... :eek::D

One of the best things about LeMans overnight is some of the random conversations the commentators have...

My thoughts exactly! Especially when they commentate on the pit garage shots.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
"Back to the sleeping beauties in the pits....... some of them not so beautiful..." That made me laugh :eek::D

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I think I crashed out around 4am, other than the BM crashing and the Dragonspeed car it’s been pretty much plain sailing all night/morning.

Last edited:
Soldato
82 seconds?! Wow.

He had to try.
Even though it was dragging along the ground, if he could have got it back then there's a chance it could have remained in the race.

Sadly, something was venting from the top and then sparks from christ knows what..
Clutch I guess from the sparks.

In Le Mans you do what you can to get back. If it keeps on moving, then keep on moving. There's been some cracking examples of cars being dragged back to the pits with all sorts of damage over the years - it's part of what makes Le Mans.

Associate
Cool thanks, I seen Alonso was you g a good bit quicker but didn't think it was enough.

I hope it wins fair and square on track and not some orders to let it win.

Back
Top Bottom