*** League of Legends ***

I had that when I used to play on my own, then I started paying with Tals and those lot and my own guild and I didn't get that any more.

I'd go so far to say I probably play 95% of the time because of the group rather than the game.

I'd go so far to say I probably play 95% of the time because of the group rather than the game.
You know actually I'd say this, I haven't played for several days because I'm playing another game with the people I lol with.
So who's in 5 man teams for the start of S3 and it's exciting new ranking system?
Don't care already hit gold so get my skin at the end of S3 :D
--edit--

I wish more of my clan played this as I would like to see how far we could get but atlas we don't.

Last edited:
Finally the league changes are going to happen, about bloody time!

Talon and lee nerf incoming.....
Rengar and Diana getting buffed AGAIN lol.

Again? They've both seen consecutive nerfs over the previous patches and most of the changes are simply a revert to previous nerfs that were over-harsh. The buffs were definitely necessary.

Played couple games today, and had quite a few pre made folk at bot lane. Meaning I had to go other lanes, and just realised how bad I am at jungle.

Gonna have to play some jungle over next couple games. Some pre made games with some tips from you will be required :P

Back
Top Bottom