1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED Bulb Thread

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Colbaker, Nov 6, 2012.

1. jpaul

Soldato

2. jpaul

Soldato

[​IMG]
    finally needed to order some stuff from cpc
    went for some of the £2/shot ones, seem ok, 5 year warranty, 4k, and beam is sufficiently narrow to escape the cm, or so, recess on the bathroom fittings.

... plugging them/cpc .. free delivery >£8 order

3. adwol48

Hitman

picked up a third one of those vtac batten lights going to space them out bit better tomorrow when i have some free time going to aim for one centered on each garage door and the third in the middle of those two. during the day the light provided by two just isn't quite enough but at night its more than adequate so three should solve the daytime problem.

4. adwol48

Hitman

Just had a B&Q blooma pir led security light fail on me ( more precisely the pir portion so I've bypassed that for now) anyone got any recommendations for a good quality pir led security light

5. RJC

Don

I have a LAP LED Flood light bought from Screwfix a few years ago has been working good, this replaced a BG one I bough from WF Electrical that had to be replaced under warranty within a year and a half of operation - then the replacement failed.

6. Type_R

Soldato

Hi guys...

Just wanted your opinion on what bulbs to go for as I am trying to replace all our GU10 bulbs to LED.

We have 5 LED bulbs (50W max) outside lighting up the canopy - front of the house. Looking for the most lumens out there and something that is sturdy enough to be placed outdoors please.

Also looking for about 15 bulbs to light up the kitchen and bathrooms. Thanks.

7. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

just go to screwfix. use the filters to match your criteria and buy the cheapest

8. Psycho Sonny

Caporegime

they aren't built to last. weather will get to them over time. buy the cheapest one off screwfix which is bright enough.

9. Ice Tea

Mobster

Can you buy bayonet LED filament frosted that is the equivalent to the old 100w incandescent perl bulbs?

All i can find at Argos and Homebase is 60w...

Thanks