Leeds meet thread **19th Feb**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz 4090!
Don
Trojan said:
Surely you getting your end away was the best part for you? Can't be me arguing with some ugly bint over random **** for half the night, surely?? :p

Well alright it was a close second. That and Stavros waking up as soon as we walked into the room - and us not giving a ****. :)

Soldato
I'm gutted I missed the now infamous hotel argument. Also missed Worthy's random aswell as my memory generally failing me as the night progressed.

Make sure you share any further gossip :D

Soldato
Chopper Dave said:
we were last back in Hotel after getting lost trying to find it :)

Haha nice one, now why doesn't that surprise me? Hehe I nearly didn't get back into it at all to be honest, what with not having a room and all ;)

By the way, I've completely lost your number! If ya fancy mailing or MSNing me with it all the details are in trust :)

Associate
Trojan said:
Haha nice one, now why doesn't that surprise me? Hehe I nearly didn't get back into it at all to be honest, what with not having a room and all ;)

By the way, I've completely lost your number! If ya fancy mailing or MSNing me with it all the details are in trust :)

How did you actually manage to get in? Guy wanted to see our room cards, i heard you had Gilly's breakfast in the morning :D

Soldato
Chopper Dave said:
How did you actually manage to get in? Guy wanted to see our room cards, i heard you had Gilly's breakfast in the morning :D

Mat walked in first, so when they asked me I just pointed to him and said that I was in his room :D

As for breakfast yeah I snaffled shedloads through claiming again to be in Mats room :D The ugly wench tried having me kicked out by telling manageent I didn't have a room but I managed to sweet talk my way out of it ;)

Soldato
Gilly said:
So glad it worked out. I was worried that the day wouldn't quite turn out, or people wouldn't be happy with the night venue or we'd be doing a bit too much walking or whatever.

Twas an expertly planned and executed meet dude - much love for sorting it :)

Gilly said:
Missed the knee slide being John Travolta with Daz :p

Erm - who said you were Travolta bitch :p That was ace though, collars up and knee's a shakin :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Unfortunately I missed the kneeslide - it will have to be repeated next time round for the benefit of the photographers.

I also missed the argument in the hotel as I went to bed due to having a long day ahead and, also, had no wish to pay £7.00 for another large G&T.

Stan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom