Leeds meet thread **19th Feb**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Gilly said:
Kent = London. London = NoGilly.

There'll be another Leeds meet, of that there's no doubt. Hopefully a top Newcastle meet is on the cards too :cool:

Ahh thats a shame, if Gilly was coming to the kent meet im sure i could have made it myself :p...if anything i really really want to meet Gilly...hes my hero :cool:

But seriously i would come if it wasnt for the missus and her weekend away with me or else i would have come and im sure she wouldnt want to share me with you lot :p

Soldato
I can't make Kent but I promise I'll sort out a tip top Newcastle meet, will have to be later in the year though, after I graduate, so summer-time-ish. The ladies wear even less then ;) There seem to be a fair few meets coming up so it's maybe best to give it a while.

Soldato
If you enjoyed the Leeds format/music then you will have an awesome time up here. Just had a rough think about how I could work it and I think it would be fantastic, as everything is a lot closer than we did in Leeds.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I'll be up for a Newcastle meet - it's a hundred miles closer than Leeds :cool:

Will learn from this trip i.e. will be booking accomodation early, will not be travelling by coach and I will take a better camera. Apart from that, I will be doing everything pretty much the same :D

Stan :)

Associate
Bigstan said:
I'll be up for a Newcastle meet - it's a hundred miles closer than Leeds :cool:

Will learn from this trip i.e. will be booking accomodation early, will not be travelling by coach and I will take a better camera. Apart from that, I will be doing everything pretty much the same :D

Stan :)

Good Stuff Stan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom