Leeds meet thread **19th Feb**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Bigstan said:
Unfortunately I missed the kneeslide - it will have to be repeated next time round for the benefit of the photographers.

I'll see what I can do ;)

Bigstan said:
I also missed the argument in the hotel as I went to bed due to having a long day ahead and, also, had no wish to pay £7.00 for another large G&T.

They were crazy prices for spirits in the bar! Think my Vodka and Redbull cost about six quid :eek: Swiftly moved onto pints of Stella that cost a mere three quid odd :rolleyes: :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Trojan said:
They were crazy prices for spirits in the bar! Think my Vodka and Redbull cost about six quid :eek: Swiftly moved onto pints of Stella that cost a mere three quid odd

When the barman asked for £7.00 for my G&T, I actually physically did an :eek:

I wasn't able for any more beer (15 pints is about my limit nowadays), I had been on alcopops since about midnight (I shudder to think how much they would have charged for one of those) so it was either spirits or nowt - and at those prices, I decided on nowt.
Probably for the best, think I'd had more than enough by then :p

Stan :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Roberta said:
Awww Stan, it's such a shame that the photos of upstairs in that bar didn't come out. They'd have been fantastic.

Yeh, was a bit disappointed, there were quite a few potentially good shots which didn't turn out :(

Will definitely be taking one of my good cameras to the next one.

Stan :)

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
I loved the drink he started saturday with - half a pint of lager, half a pint of Smirnoff Ice, and a shot of Vodka - all so he could start slowly and not get drunk :eek:

Haha that was great, I'd forgotton about that. Don't sell him short though, if I remember correctly it was a double vodka! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom