Lenovo Legion 5 Pro

Soldato
Mines arrived in Germany so should be in the UK tomorrow and probably here Monday I guess.

Hopefully theres no faff with import duty. Is yours with UPS?

I was hoping that the 5 pro would come back into stock so I could cancel my other order as the 16" screen is ideal for work.

Apart from that I'm really happy with the spec.

ALD

ALD

Associate
Hopefully theres no faff with import duty. Is yours with UPS?

I was hoping that the 5 pro would come back into stock so I could cancel my other order as the 16" screen is ideal for work.

Apart from that I'm really happy with the spec.

Lenovo offers a wide range of products and accepts only the highest quality from suppliers. For this reason, a shortage of components can influence your shipping date after your order has been placed. Unfortunately, fulfilment of your “ASSEMBLY Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H” has been delayed because of this. Your new estimated shipping date is: 31/07/21

Can't see it coming back in stock soon.

Caporegime
Lenovo offers a wide range of products and accepts only the highest quality from suppliers. For this reason, a shortage of components can influence your shipping date after your order has been placed. Unfortunately, fulfilment of your “ASSEMBLY Legion 5 Pro 16ACH6H” has been delayed because of this. Your new estimated shipping date is: 31/07/21

Can't see it coming back in stock soon.

It's weird that they bought some forwards and pushed others back. Maybe it's a specific item holding some back. What config did you order?

Associate
Looking for a size upgrade from the Zeph G14 and just saw this at an ideal 16 inch. Am I right in thinking it's only been seen available through their website? I imagine this will stay the case for most of the year given the shortages?

Caporegime
Looking for a size upgrade from the Zeph G14 and just saw this at an ideal 16 inch. Am I right in thinking it's only been seen available through their website? I imagine this will stay the case for most of the year given the shortages?

Yeah its been for sale twice in the last few months. I used HUKD to get an alert.

Associate

How has the G14 been? Has it been too small for you?

Associate
How has the G14 been? Has it been too small for you?
Had it for a year and got very few complaints, been very happy with it, v portable, can play most things on good settings and looks smart. Personally I've just found the 14 inch a little small for some games with a lot of text/small elements like MMOs etc, so looking to go back to something larger, otherwise It was fine. Also looking at this year's G15 but sounds like theres potentially better options coming with this locked at 100W on the GPU.

Associate
Hello to all.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of more legion 5 pro stock in the UK. I messaged lenovo UK sales chat and they were less than unhelpful. Couldn't give any dates. The website has zero 3000 series legions... and no news on release dates or stock.

Therefore I am watching this post with interest. If anyone hears or sees anything can they please update this post?

Can you tell me what the original price should have been (before the student discount) for the 3070 models? (rough price)

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom