Lets talk mopeds :)

I'm going for a wheelie over his face. What do I get? :p

Its all about quantity not quality iv found, by the time you have found 2 perfect swines to run over, you might as well have done 5 standard pizza delivery types for the same 50 points, shape up man, anyone can see that is the way forward!

I got to laugh at this 30mph baloney, I've been faster than that on a skateboard/pushbike/holding on to the back of my little Sisters push chair. :p
What you s'posed to do if you go down a big hill put your brakes on, NEVER !!!

I got to laugh at this 30mph baloney, I've been faster than that on a skateboard/pushbike/holding on to the back of my little Sisters push chair. :p

Thats what im saying, the yoof of today, very disappointing.

I assume your 16, can you not just wait a year and spend your money on a 125 motorbike? As you seem like the type of person who isn't going to be happy about 30mph all the time.

Yea assume right, no i cant as where i work is in the middle of bloody nowhere and there isnt a bus that goes near by and my dads getting peed off keep giving me lifts. Na il be fine with it :)

I wasn't even aware it existed. All i knew when i was 16 is that it had to be a 50cc.

I had one of the slowest mopeds around and mine did 37. So even if there is a rule about it not exceeding 30mph it's either new or they can't be bothered to enforce it.

Also on another note you're not allowed on the motorway with a 50cc bike so that just leaves 30,40 and 60 mph roads left.

I have been riding for about 8 months now, an 04 plate Aprilia Rx 50. I wanted a geared bike because I would rather change gears rather than a rev & go, and having a geared bike is 'cooler' too. I only use it to go to college.

My bike is de-restricted (Has an after market exhaust installed, got it with the bike) only paid £600 for the bike but had to do a few bits to it. Easily goes 50mph, and I have had no problems with police on 40/50 mph roads. If you think about it, it's probably 'safer' to have the bike de - restricted as you can meet the speed limit if the roads are above 30mph. you won't have people trying to overtake you, beeping at you etc. In my eyes, I think its safer. Even when I did my CBT on a 50cc scooter, was totally standard and that went over 40mph, and the instructor didn't say anything about me going over '31mph'.

Out of scooters, I think the Yammaha Areox is the quickest scooter available to buy, but can't comment on reliability.

I have been riding for about 8 months now, an 04 plate Aprilia Rx 50. I wanted a geared bike because I would rather change gears rather than a rev & go, and having a geared bike is 'cooler' too. I only use it to go to college.

My bike is de-restricted (Has an after market exhaust installed, got it with the bike) only paid £600 for the bike but had to do a few bits to it. Easily goes 50mph, and I have had no problems with police on 40/50 mph roads. If you think about it, it's probably 'safer' to have the bike de - restricted as you can meet the speed limit if the roads are above 30mph. you won't have people trying to overtake you, beeping at you etc. In my eyes, I think its safer. Even when I did my CBT on a 50cc scooter, was totally standard and that went over 40mph, and the instructor didn't say anything about me going over '31mph'.

Out of scooters, I think the Yammaha Areox is the quickest scooter available to buy, but can't comment on reliability.

thankyou :)

i was looking at that moped to

Last edited:
The Path to Glory/Death.

50cc then 50cc modded then bigger engine fitted & mod that, If you live to 17 you can then get a 125cc & mod that illegally as well to about 180cc, If you live long enough to pass you can then ride a 33bhp bike which you can sling a bigger engine in & mod as well for more illegal death riding, Once your up to slinging a Bandit engine in a 400 frame then Death/Glory will reach you shortly.

Back
Top Bottom