"Leytonstone Tube station stabbing a 'terrorist incident'" - BBC

was he a muslim? it didn't say on the news... said he just shouted "this is for syria" and some guy that doesn't know him shouting to him "you ain't no muslim bruv"... no info on him having connection with isis to label him a terrorist or anything.

maybe he's just some crazy guy who doesn't want us to be in a war in syria so stabbed people to get himself heard?

then everybody jumps in with he's not a true muslim etc when he never said he was.

Well for the public to actually feel "terrorised" the media needs to publicise terrorism as much as possible. 98% of all people are really stupid. The feeling of terror is created by nothing other than the media for goodness sake lol

Let me guess, you are part of the 2% that aren't stupid? :D

Shame the armed police didn't turn up first.

That ding-bat needed taking alive, it was a situation where he could be subdued and there was no need for lethal force. Maybe he has something inside his obvious messed up cranium that is better accessed through interrogation than 9mm, because spoken words are so much more useful than pools of dead brain matter.

Well, true.. But from terrorism, where are you safe now? Can you fly? Walk the streets? Beyond your own home, are you safe? Are you even safe there?

Yes, you are.

Until we see a huge uptake in terrorism the stats suggest you'll never come across it personally in your lifetime.

I wouldn't worry about it personally as your much more likely to sporadically collapse and die than be killed by a nutter at the moment.

Lets be honest, there is pretty much nothing any of us can do to mitigate the risk of terrorism other than never go out.

So I will just crack on as normal.

Back
Top Bottom