LG 34GN850-B 34" 3440X1440 NANO IPS 160HZ 1MS FREESYNC/G-SYNC

Associate
Does anyone have any idea when these will be restocked? Or perhaps even whether we'll get any 34GK950F? It's a shame they didn't keep a similar design and keep the front as one flush pane of glass.

I should hopefully have an NZXT H1 coming mid-June and I'm trying to time all these preorders

Associate
Should be this week.
I contacted OC’s end of last week who said they were still expected and normally will just be a couple days delay. Today I see this and then get a further response saying “we are currently awaiting an update from the supplier as to when these are now due to arrive“. This suggests to me OC’s have no idea when it’s going to arrive so can they say it will be this week with any kind of confidence?

I’m sorry but I have been holding on without a monitor at all for this. I can wait a week or two if I am satisfied they will be coming in stock otherwise I will need to order a different monitor.

Is this definitely happening or is this a case of OC’s keeping us hanging on for weeks if not months??? There is still no sign or even mention of these being released in the U.K. by anyone else or even by LG themselves.

OcUK Staff
I contacted OC’s end of last week who said they were still expected and normally will just be a couple days delay. Today I see this and then get a further response saying “we are currently awaiting an update from the supplier as to when these are now due to arrive“. This suggests to me OC’s have no idea when it’s going to arrive so can they say it will be this week with any kind of confidence?

I’m sorry but I have been holding on without a monitor at all for this. I can wait a week or two if I am satisfied they will be coming in stock otherwise I will need to order a different monitor.

Is this definitely happening or is this a case of OC’s keeping us hanging on for weeks if not months??? There is still no sign or even mention of these being released in the U.K. by anyone else or even by LG themselves.

They were supposed to arrive at distributor last week but didn't. Don't know why. Didn't ask as these things happen all the time.

Now I am told they have a booking slot at the distributor and should be here with us this week.

I'm currently of the opinion if you don't want to be disappointed by ETA's then don't pay attention to them. With all the factory closures in China and shipping difficulties and increase in demand the "E" in ETA is doing a lot of heavy lifting. They will get here when they get here and the vendors, distributors and OCUK are doing all we can to get people the HW they require, as fast as we can.

If you need a monitor tomorrow then you shouldnt pre-order but instead place an order on a model in stock.

Associate
They were supposed to arrive at distributor last week but didn't. Don't know why. Didn't ask as these things happen all the time.

Now I am told they have a booking slot at the distributor and should be here with us this week.

I'm currently of the opinion if you don't want to be disappointed by ETA's then don't pay attention to them. With all the factory closures in China and shipping difficulties and increase in demand the "E" in ETA is doing a lot of heavy lifting. They will get here when they get here and the vendors, distributors and OCUK are doing all we can to get people the HW they require, as fast as we can.

If you need a monitor tomorrow then you shouldnt pre-order but instead place an order on a model in stock.

Thanks for the info Nik. Like I say I am without a monitor and was happy to wait for a few weeks for these. Hopefully will be worth it. It sounds quite promising though and hopefully you will receive them soon. I am happy to wait a while longer, just if it was likely to be weeks away then I will have to reconsider my options.

I’ll be patient for now. I am new to all this (so don’t know how the supply chain works in this area) so if I came across like I was criticising your efforts I apologise.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the info Nik. Like I say I am without a monitor and was happy to wait for a few weeks for these. Hopefully will be worth it. It sounds quite promising though and hopefully you will receive them soon. I am happy to wait a while longer, just if it was likely to be weeks away then I will have to reconsider my options.

I’ll be patient for now. I am new to all this (so don’t know how the supply chain works in this area) so if I came across like I was criticising your efforts I apologise.

I believe 18 units have arrived today :D

Soldato
OP
Maybe the stock hasn't been booked in yet or they are all allocated.

I know I'm number 2 on the pre order list and my order still shows and "pre-order".

I'm optimistic to get it for the weekend/Monday.

My main issue is sneaking it past the mrs :D;)

Last edited:
Associate
Maybe the stock hasn't been booked in yet or they are all allocated.

I know I'm number 2 on the pre order list and my order still shows and "pre-order".

I'm optimistic to get it for the weekend/Monday.

My main issue is sneaking it past the mrs :D;)

I made contact a couple weeks ago and they said at the time they only had half the number of preorders to what they have requested. I ordered 3rd week of April I believe so am hoping I may be in the top 18. So hoping they received the number of units close to what they requested. Fingers crossed but I also understand many people may have ordered a long time before me.

Back
Top Bottom