LG 34wk95u 5120x2160

Associate
Been using my replacement 34wk95u from overclockers (61 hours) and this too has again got burnin. I'm starting to think OC's have got a dodgy batch. Anyone else purchased from overclockers and have this problem. Really disappointed as I love this display. Maybe third times the charm.

Last edited:
Associate
Well the new Mac OS update is out and it still doesn't seem to work...

I got a replacement as I had the issue with screenburn and the manufacturing date is newer.

This version works absolutely perfect over thunderbolt. Which leaves me to believe it was a monitor an OS issue on the Mac.

Edit: Nope it doesn't work. Still...

Last edited:
Associate
Been using my replacement 34wk95u from overclockers (61 hours) and this too has again got burnin. I'm starting to think OC's have got a dodgy batch. Anyone else purchased from overclockers and have this problem. Really disappointed as I love this display. Maybe third times the charm.

I got mine from Overclockers and now after a couple of months use is still performing flawlessly.

Associate
I bought mine from Overclockers in late-ish November. And I'm getting sever problems with image retention/screen burn at this stage.

How did you guys go about RMAing it? Did you go to LG or though overclockers?

Associate
@MissChief cheers. I'll try reaching out to OC and hear what they say.

@tim hudson I get serious image retention after just leaving the same gui open for 5-10 minutes. Say, if I open a browser, leave it in the same position for 10 minutes, I will 100% have image retention

Associate
I RMA'd my screen, and just had it back from repair. 3 days later, my new panel is displaying the same behaviour. I'll reach out to OC and begin a refund process, clearly its the model itself that's not any good.

Associate
I RMA'd my screen, and just had it back from repair. 3 days later, my new panel is displaying the same behaviour. I'll reach out to OC and begin a refund process, clearly its the model itself that's not any good.
Do you have any update on this, got mine yesterday. Looks good, but I have a sort of halo following my mouse. Like zones that lightens up following my mouse. Have the 32" 4K BenQ PT3201, also IPS but no sign of this on that monitor.

Back
Top Bottom