LG c9 OLED

The firmware that fixes the 4K120Hz bugs is on the LG website so you can update via USB.

Just tried this a g sync didn't work but could get 4k120hz but now down to 100hz and gsync still don't work so I wouldn't bother

Edit after a restart of and pc now got gsync and 4k120hz hdr running at last!

I swear I am losing the plot. Have flash drive with just firmware on, but when I insert it into TV it just brings up media options (play music, video etc).

USB around the side (rather then back which I cannot get too) next to the three HDMI ports should work fine right? Pretty sure updated last firmware fine via USB on that port :confused:

I swear I am losing the plot. Have flash drive with just firmware on, but when I insert it into TV it just brings up media options (play music, video etc).

USB around the side (rather then back which I cannot get too) next to the three HDMI ports should work fine right? Pretty sure updated last firmware fine via USB on that port :confused:

USB1 on the side is the one I have used. Is it FAT32 and the .epk file in a folder LG_DTV?

USB1 on the side is the one I have used. Is it FAT32 and the .epk file in a folder LG_DTV?

Yup, had a gibberish name: lib32-starfish-dvb-secured-o18-534.gyeryongsan.o18-53403-05.00.03_prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk

But yeah, that into FAT32 USB stick into port on side. keeps coming up with media options (but of course its not media) when plugged in. Did use USB last time for firmware update when it came out with LPCM update so not sure what's going on now. Tried two different USB sticks, odd!

Yup, had a gibberish name: lib32-starfish-dvb-secured-o18-534.gyeryongsan.o18-53403-05.00.03_prodkey_usb_V3_SECURED.epk

But yeah, that into FAT32 USB stick into port on side. keeps coming up with media options (but of course its not media) when plugged in. Did use USB last time for firmware update when it came out with LPCM update so not sure what's going on now. Tried two different USB sticks, odd!
what is the current fw via the menu?

Back
Top Bottom