LG OLED 2024 thread - A4, B4, C4, G4

Pretty cheesed off with LG, promised me a 10% refund to make up for the referral code not working that I've still not received and now I've received a damaged ******* tv!

Had the free install and set up but they left the screen peel for me, the damage is just to the frame, which was hidden by the peel tab, and only noticed after they left. Been straight on to customer service and still waiting on a bloody response.

That aside I'm totally blown away by the picture quality, brightness etc genuinely pleased I didn't go with the 77" it wouldn't of fit lol

20240614-153855.jpg

Dented fascia? Problem with these screen edge TV's they can't take a good whack like old TV's. casing made out of aluminum foil.

Pretty cheesed off with LG, promised me a 10% refund to make up for the referral code not working that I've still not received and now I've received a damaged ******* tv!

Had the free install and set up but they left the screen peel for me, the damage is just to the frame, which was hidden by the peel tab, and only noticed after they left. Been straight on to customer service and still waiting on a bloody response.

That aside I'm totally blown away by the picture quality, brightness etc genuinely pleased I didn't go with the 77" it wouldn't of fit lol

20240614-153855.jpg
I don't know which is worse. The dent or the wallpaper :D

Anyone got experience of the G4 in comparison to the Sony A95?

I know the A95 is older but apparently is still extremely good.

It’s new TV time and I’m not sure what to go for. It’s purely for watching movies.

Last edited:
Tried turning everything off at the wall sockets for 10 mins, still the same
Logged a call with Richer Sounds, 3rd party took the job on, sent videos and the normal serial number purchase receipt off and they thinks its the PCB board, part ordered and engineer coming out Friday to replace, hopefully this stops the hard reboot of the panel! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom