Lian Li O11 Air Mini

Deleted member 252745

D

Deleted member 252745

Hello from Switzerland!
I preordered mine the 19th of November and I see I am not the only one excited about it. Yet, I am pretty worried about not getting any news since then from OCUK… Have you?

Deleted member 252745

D

Deleted member 252745

Just got this message from OCUK:

Unfortunately we have just been informed of a delay with these arriving to us of around a week. We are now being told an ETA of the 23rd to arrive to us, but this is dependant on manufacturers availability and may be subject to change.

Associate
FFS I asked last friday and they told me they'll have stock on the 15th so they can send them on the 16th... I should have order on caseking.de, they have stock for a week now...

Deleted member 252745

D

Deleted member 252745

Indeed... And they don't know for sure if they will actually receive it on the 23rd so I just ordered one on Caseking.de

I will cancel my order on OCUK as soon as I receive a notification saying the case is sent from Caseking.

Associate
Indeed... And they don't know for sure if they will actually receive it on the 23rd so I just ordered one on Caseking.de

I will cancel my order on OCUK as soon as I receive a notification saying the case is sent from Caseking.

I'm going to do the same, do you know if they refund quickly after cancelation?

I might buy a 10 euros case for the week

Associate
I have my graphic card since early October and the rest for 2 weeks now, i just can't wait anymore...
I'm really disappointed of the whole situation starting with the delay with the first mesh panel and then availability in the US since early november and now a delay because of Lian Li or Brexit or both.
Last time i'm ordering form the UK or a Lian Li product i think

Deleted member 252745

D

Deleted member 252745

I live in Switzerland. You can check member's location on their profile shown next to each message for recent members.

Mine should say Geneva, Switzerland ;)

I was able to order it from Caseking, it was cheaper and it is already handled by GLS.

Some service providing abraod adresses to ship to and then deviate it somewhere else exist. I won't come cheap though and it can take some time.

Good luck

Associate
I live in Switzerland. You can check member's location on their profile shown next to each message for recent members.

Mine should say Geneva, Switzerland ;)

I was able to order it from Caseking, it was cheaper and it is already handled by GLS.

Some service providing abraod adresses to ship to and then deviate it somewhere else exist. I won't come cheap though and it can take some time.

Good luck
I missed that my bad :p Yeah I was looking at a shipping intermediary, but as you said they aren't cheap and I still would most likely be looking at getting it next year.

I wonder if OCUK will sell the lianli RB-001x radiator offset brackets like caseking does too

Back
Top Bottom