Lian Li O11 Air Mini

Soldato
Nothing for me, but I don't know how many pre orders were in front of mine, I left it quite late to order mine though, I may not even get one out of the first batch, they are still showing as pre order on the website, so obviously didn't get enough in to add to stock.

Associate
Likewise I ordered from here/OCUK, I placed my pre-order on the day they went live on 19th Nov. I received an email a short while back confirming delivery for 29/12. Can I interest anyone here in a Fractal Design Define R6 case? :)

Last edited:
Associate
No shipment email for me either yet. I've also pre-ordered the new O11 Evo as not sure if the air mini is going to 100% work with my build. I just love how the mini fits the atx sizes, if it works with what I have in mind then I'm happy. Otherwise I'm tempted to keep the Lancool Mesh II which is good tbh.

Associate
ordered mine of the 7th December, nothing yet, im not worried about the case cos i wont be using it, more interested in my ducky mouse they could have sent out for a few quid postage

Soldato
This looks about to be the smallest case I have seen which fits an ATX Mobo and PSU. Been going backwards and forwards between the 500DX and the Meshify 2 Company and now this blows that wide open...

Associate
Received my order earlier today and got finished with moving my build into the new case. I really like the look, finish and size of the case and it was a very smooth process moving and connecting all the components…very easy to work with. Only gripe is a 140mm fan doesn’t fit in the roof (with an ATX board) so I’ve moved it to the bottom for now and will order a 120mm fan as a secondary exhaust for the top.

CPU/GPU temps look to be the same as my define r6, but that’s ok as its a much nicer looking case. And the noise levels are about the same too, which is nice considering it doesn’t have the sound dampening lining as the r6.

Back
Top Bottom