Lian Li O11 EVO

Caporegime
OcUK told me this is now due in Jan/Feb while it seems on Reddit Lian Li mods are still saying mid-Dec. Hoping the case and the accessories to get that raindrop mount isnt too expensive, still unsure how a cabled GPU will look there.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
For the love of god, just sell me this case - really hope the design looks as good once everythings cabled - just dont see how the PCIe 4.0 riser cable wont cover all the other PCIe/m.2 slots unless its long!

Caporegime
The riser cable connected when the gpu is upright looks messy and not hidden at all the glimpse I saw of it
I don't know how long PCIe Gen 4 riser cables can be but surely you should be able to route it behind the mobo tray and take it out from the left hand side of the mobo?

Always wasn't sure how they were going to do this and it seems they've tried to avoid it in all marketing by being choosy with their angles. I wanted a white case with black components, so it seems I'm forced to get the black version of the upright mount to ensure the riser itself is black and hopefully easier to hide...

Back
Top Bottom