1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by ChugNorris, Apr 16, 2018.

1. unp|dissy

Wise Guy

Sweet build mate. Thanks for the heads up :)

2. Vidar

Mobster

@orbitalwalsh did you change the tubing on a be quiet aio or is that a separate pump/block you can buy?

3. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

Had a spare , so got my wife to unscrew the smaller old compression fittings ( OMG they can on tight!) and replaced with 13/10" which happens to the the max bore size of the compression fitting and used a rather fancy alphacool Rad that had multiple fill ports that make AIO much easier to fill up and drain!!

you can buy the larger version ( pretty much the same but has fill port and pump mounted 90 degrees by its self... OCUK had a few in stock last month but gone ..

My basket at Overclockers UK:
    Total: £55.69 (includes shipping: £8.70)
    [​IMG]

if you know what your doing, you can replace the pump with a more powerful version

Alphacool DC-LT 3600 ceramic

4. alexp999

Gangster

My white chassis order from 19th June, still hasn't shipped yet :(

Hope it will soon now it's showing stock.

5. Vidar

Mobster

@orbitalwalsh I'm not that confident in my abilities, sadly.

6. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

setting up basic Eisbaer self made AIO isnt to hard to be honest , and can be done for £170 odd for 45mm 360 rad and 13/10 compression fittings with clear tubing and fluid .

7. fastboy

Wise Guy

or you could get a magicool pump combo,360 radiator and cpu block for £110 plus another say £25 on fittings and tube.

8. Space Monkey

Don

Where would I put 2 x 3.5" HDDs in this case?

9. unp|dissy

Wise Guy

There is a small cage above the PSU which will hold 2 x 3.5" HDDs which is accessible from the back of the case I believe.

10. Space Monkey

Don

Excellent thanks :)

11. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

has a quick release for the 3.5" which i didnt release. didn't need to take the unit out, just the back over with one Thumb screw

12. Space Monkey

Don

Is their location going to make them overheat?

13. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

shouldn't do, the rear panel has grill and filter for both the side fan and the PSU section

14. orange_smurf

Gangster

Done. Made a few compromises here and there but overall the case was easy to work with.

I'm happy with the end result although I may re-think my tubing.
    [​IMG]

Also dipping my toes into the dark world of RGB.... "let there be light" (to keep me awake at night!)
    [​IMG]

15. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

Looks good, but thought ram should be in slots ( empty/ populated/ empty /populated )

16. orange_smurf

Gangster

Thanks mate. About the ram, you're spot on. I was playing around with config and couldn't bring myself to reseat them before taking pics (undoing two thumb screws was a bit much). Half hoping that no one would notice but that would be a stretch around these parts! :D:D

17. orbitalwalsh

Capodecina

pics looks stunning, more worries if you were going to get issues etc :)

love alpha's frosted tubing !

18. Jamin280672

Wise Guy

I would like to see the other side of this ? how you got the barbs through ? did you cut the case to get them through, I was thinking of doing this myself to my case, then I could get a 360mm in the top instead of a 240mm, the restriction at the moment is the barbs stopping me from putting a 360mm in the top, the other issue with how you have it, is you cant have push pull on the fans.

I took my hard drive cage out as I only have 1 x3.5mm hard drive, I screwed it to the back of the cable hiding bracket thingy !, only had to modify that a bit due to the length of my PSU, I could get the hard drive in with no problem, but couldnt get the power cable in, so had to slide the hard drive up slightly to the bigger holes and use some washers to stop the screws from falling through, even then, the power connector for the drive is beyond a tight fit, I wanted to get rid of the cage because of all these damn corsair RGB and fan controller boxes, I had wires everywhere, so just ended up sticking them to the back out of the way, still looks a bit of a mess, but better than it was, 2 sets of wires going to different junction boxes for every fan, that 8 fans, 16 sets of wires, I ended up making them into looms just using some electrical tape and trying to keep them away from the back of the motherboard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  19. manofarms

Associate

so i recieved my white case and everything was cool with it no damage in transit just waiting on the riser plates to come back in stock so i can finish it.
    Are these still due for end of this month? as i have seen on casekings there not in stock till the 18th of august onwards

20. Space Monkey

Don

@Jamin280672 what exact PSU do you have so I can check the measurements, I'm looking at a large PSU with this case also, so just want to check it'll fit?