** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Soldato
I posted earlier about my front panel being quite loose and i was wondering if someone could watch the video below and tell me if its normal to have that much movement. It's best to have the sound on so you can hear the panel rattle.

Thanks

Soldato
Well the USB3 adapter i bought turned out to be a disaster. My bottom PCI-E slot gets in the way making the adapter unusable so i had to remove it. Except that the adapter gets completely stuck and refuses to come back out. I couldn't leave it in because it would render the USB3 header useless so i had to pull it off with so much force it ripped the USB3 header shroud clean off the motherboard. In doing so it also bent some of the pins making it impossible to get back on. The end result of all this is that my front panel USB3 ports are now useless.

AzBUSjt.jpg

kvDvjCf.jpg

I found a review on the rainforest for the exact same product but from a different seller and the exact same thing happened to him.

Associate
Hi everyone, great building going on here. Have been watching for a while.
but new guy here... just finished my build but i'm looking to make the jump to a full loop. The issue I have is regarding my GFX card.. its the 1080ti FTW3 and as I have read already it needs the riser unit to make the card fit with the EK water block. But as you can see in the pic, I need my PCIE x1 USB expansion card for my VR.

Does any riser cards out there for this case. allow for GFX install and 1 other PCIE single slot card using another riser cable? I see the Lian-Li own bracket allows for 4 slots, with the card on the front could I get the USB card behind the GFX?

any help would be helpful, thanks guys.

5hVO0qt.jpg

Associate
Hi everyone, great building going on here. Have been watching for a while.
but new guy here... just finished my build but i'm looking to make the jump to a full loop. The issue I have is regarding my GFX card.. its the 1080ti FTW3 and as I have read already it needs the riser unit to make the card fit with the EK water block. But as you can see in the pic, I need my PCIE x1 USB expansion card for my VR.

Does any riser cards out there for this case. allow for GFX install and 1 other PCIE single slot card using another riser cable? I see the Lian-Li own bracket allows for 4 slots, with the card on the front could I get the USB card behind the GFX?

any help would be helpful, thanks guys.

5hVO0qt.jpg

Can’t answer your question, but that looks beatiful! Ordered the case yesterday, it’s coming today. Think i’m going with the same fan setup you have going on

Associate
Cheers for the compliment. It's a great case for looks but does nothing for sound deadening lol. This setup is silent all on minimum fans but when gaming it will output every db made by the GPU.
corsair LL120 fans and commander pro hub is defently the way to go. So much control over them all.

Associate
Well the USB3 adapter i bought turned out to be a disaster. My bottom PCI-E slot gets in the way making the adapter unusable so i had to remove it. Except that the adapter gets completely stuck and refuses to come back out. I couldn't leave it in because it would render the USB3 header useless so i had to pull it off with so much force it ripped the USB3 header shroud clean off the motherboard. In doing so it also bent some of the pins making it impossible to get back on. The end result of all this is that my front panel USB3 ports are now useless.

AzBUSjt.jpg

kvDvjCf.jpg

I found a review on the rainforest for the exact same product but from a different seller and the exact same thing happened to him.

That sucks mate.. are you not able to straighten the pins? Or has it gone too far?
Oh and mine also has the glass movement.

Associate
Cheers for the compliment. It's a great case for looks but does nothing for sound deadening lol. This setup is silent all on minimum fans but when gaming it will output every db made by the GPU.
corsair LL120 fans and commander pro hub is defently the way to go. So much control over them all.

Can’t wait :eek:

All my fan gear and AIO is Thermaltake, will see how it gets on. Just need the DPD drivers to get out of bed now

Soldato
That sucks mate.. are you not able to straighten the pins? Or has it gone too far?
Oh and mine also has the glass movement.

I think its beyond the point of saving, anymore movement and i think the bent pins will snap off.

I contact the rainforest about it who said to contact the seller, which is fair enough. The sellers response? To tell me to go and have my motherboard fixed. I'm not sure they could have come up with a more insulting response.

Associate
I think its beyond the point of saving, anymore movement and i think the bent pins will snap off.

I contact the rainforest about it who said to contact the seller, which is fair enough. The sellers response? To tell me to go and have my motherboard fixed. I'm not sure they could have come up with a more insulting response.

Unfortunately they give zero F###s about your property even if it's their product that's damaged it. Have you any more USB headers on the board? NZXT do a USB header extention block which gives you more headers to plug into. That will give you more options.

Associate
Am eyeing up this case, but have a Corsair Hydro 1080ti (Seahawk X).

Can the 120mm rad fit on one of the bottom intakes or stretch to one of the sides out of interest?

You can fit a 120mm hybrid rad and x2 140mm fans on the top. Rad needs a fan between it and case...

ZNF4eDG.jpg.png
ZNF4eDG.jpg

Associate
Can anyone help me? I bought this case via Amazon but was dispatched via Overclockers, When it arrived I noticed a fairly big hole in the box, was not too worried, but when I got the case out I noticed a sort of blemish on the inside of the tempered glass side panel. It feels rough sort of like a chunk was taken out of it, I am going to try give it a clean see if its just something stuck to the glass, what would you guys advise me to clean it with?

Soldato
Can anyone help me? I bought this case via Amazon but was dispatched via Overclockers, When it arrived I noticed a fairly big hole in the box, was not too worried, but when I got the case out I noticed a sort of blemish on the inside of the tempered glass side panel. It feels rough sort of like a chunk was taken out of it, I am going to try give it a clean see if its just something stuck to the glass, what would you guys advise me to clean it with?

Mr. Muscle

Back
Top Bottom