LiE's Log Part 2

Soldato
8 years lol

Lol are you sure?! You should see my wedding photos you don't look like you ever set foot in a gym in them and they were 6.5 years ago! I think your selling your archievements short especially seeing as how you were always away with work and stuck with crappy hotel gyms for your first couple of years as well!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea it's not been 8 years of the kind of training I do now. I spent years with poor diet and no clue. As you said I did quite a bit if traveling which meant more set backs. Since I now work from home I have time to get things right.

Man of Honour
Yeah that won't be the full list. I've never done a comp early in the year so I don't know what's on. I know some of the guys from my club do a BDFPA one in Coventry in Febuary I think.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I'm taking vit c and zinc. I'm going to pick up manuka honey too.
It's not bad, but it's definitely draining which isn't great for training. I could train, but I know it will drag this on for a while.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Tonight I'm planning to do some squats and deads, won't be going crazy but it's the first time I've done them both on the same day, so should be fun.

Man of Honour
do_it_gif.gif

I want to see PBs on both!

Associate
:( I miss lifting heavy things. It's only been since Monday but the withdrawal is killing me :(.

You had best come back with some good numbers, I need something to keep me going man!!!!

semi-srs :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
It went pretty well.

Managed 160x5 on squat and 200x4 on deads. I had the belt on the next notch up tonight so it was nice and tight, only problem was the buckle was digging in during deads which stopped me getting another 2 reps.

Split squats ruined me.

Back
Top Bottom