140x4
160x3
160x5

Deads
80x8
110x6
140x3
170x3
200x4 - could have been 6 easily, but the belt buckle was digging in.

Deficit Split Squats
30x10 x3 (per leg)

Think I'm going to swap things round and do chest today. My energy/legs aren't feeling up to a leg workout tonight.

Man of Honour
LiE, I've decided to do 5-3-1 after my Christmas week off

Any chance I could pester you nearer the time for some help about it and how to go about, it as it's going to be completely new territory for me :)

Man of Honour
Well that's just it, I don't really know much about it at all in terms of the ideal length of time to be on it (all I'm looking to get out of it is a decent improvement on my main lifts, just to get past a couple of plateaus). And a decent sort of routine to follow with it.

I've read a couple of articles but a couple conflict each other, so I'd rather go with someone on here who's done it before

Man of Honour
LiE, you ordered with MP recently...

Just seen the ****storm on their FB page regarding orders during the last 3 weeks and not being despatched. When did you order, how long did it take to arrive and did you use DPD?

Cheers broseph, just feeling a little uneasy now as I need it all, out of pretty much everything

Man of Honour
Cool, that eases my worries a little bit, if you look at their FB page there is a tonne of issues. I'm hoping it's just a small percentage, and the happy customers as normal are the ones you don't hear about

Back
Top Bottom