LiE's Log Part 2

Associate
dis-gun-be-good.gif

:D

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Tonight's session was so much harder than it should've been. I don't normally do deadlifts on a Tuesday, maybe there's a reason. Couldn't get my grove and was bloody tired throughout (nothing like blowing your nose between sets either).

Anyway, enough of the excuses. Missed the PB by 1 rep, but confident I can get it next week.

Deads
80x10
110x6
140x4
170x2
190x1
225x4 - 5kg more than last week, but I managed 5 last time. I was tired going into the set, I think you can tell.

DB Rows
50x12/12 x3
Dug deep to hit the required reps

Chins
My biceps were already finished from the rows so these were lol

fuark hex plates!!

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I'm not sure I could muster much for a mock meet unless I take the rest of the week off. I guess the point of the mock meet isn't to really lift my best but to get a feel for competing? Screw, let's do it. I'll take it easy the rest of the week and recover as much as I can for Saturday.

Man of Honour
You could still do other stuff if you do a mock meet, just do it at 90% or something.

Something like:
Squat to ~90% 1rm
Squat 5rm :cool:
Bench to 1rm
Deadlift to 90% 1rm

Hard work, but worth it I think.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea sounds like a plan. I don't really want to try and pull near my max for deads so soon. I haven't really tested to see where I can get my squat so it could be interesting. Shall I put some numbers together for my lifts then?

Caporegime
Seeing as I repped my previous squat rm I have no idea what that is :p In reality, my squat 1rm probably is only just 100kg with proper depth.

Bench no doubt hasn't changed barbell wise.

Deadlifts...not sure, 140 might shift, it'd have to be a good day!

Man of Honour
Yeah if you want, or we can just see how you feel on the day.

Delvis, you are not doing a mock meet! :D

Actually you can if you want, but I bet we can find more productive things to do. For example, stop you squatting/deadlifting like a vagine ;)

Caporegime
I know im not, just saying ;):D

I just need a touch more help for getting depth properly on my squats, seem to hit a wall once weight goes up

Lie: youre going to have all kinds of paaaaaain!

Back
Top Bottom