Life used to be simple; but now I've Scottished myself.

Soldato
I think my niece will win this.

Mother is English, father is South African via Italy and she was born and raised in Ireland.

So technically she is half English about 40% SA and 10% Italian but talks with a broad Irish accent.

Soldato
Should I begin wrapping the clan McAlpine tartan around my caber before tossing?

I'm not sure if you can get your family tartan put on a condom. Just use a tissue anyway.

Think of it this way: You may not be 100% English now, you have levelled up to 100% British. Clearly superior and harks back to our glory days, rather than the current englishman

D3BAYIg.jpg

Soldato
Born in England?

Then you're English.

Unless you're an American who has a great-great-great-great-great-grandparent who once met an Irishman. Then you can claim you're Irish.

:D

Improve your bitterness skills Edort as a starter. Drink more whiskey. Drink more Irn Bru. Deep fry all your food and listen to Biffy Clyro. Sorted.

Generalisations!!! Wheeeeeeee!!!

Soldato
By blood:
Half Scottish, Half English

Born in Scotland.

An extra team to support in the six nations (nothing like a losing side), whiskey, a love of the 'alternative' Scottish flag, haggis, being from 'ooop norf' without having to actually be from up north - therefore you can mock northerners, being able to go commando with plenty of justification. Irn bru is awesome, as is deep frying stuff, particularly chicken.

Oh, and being able to wear a tartan mini skirt with reason. Wait what?!

kd

Last edited:
Caporegime
Born in England?

Then you're English.

Unless you're an American who has a great-great-great-great-great-grandparent who once met an Irishman. Then you can claim you're Irish.

It really annoys em when Americans do this. If its not Irish its Italian. According to Americans there is no such thing as an American, per se, you are either American-Irish or American-Italian, or latino.

Back
Top Bottom