Lila Connect - VX Fibre 1gig - Stoke on Trent

Associate

This may have some impact on installs.

Also this

Last edited:
Associate

This may have some impact on installs.

Also this

Not surprised they're struggling the roll out round us (ST4) had been delayed then had to be dug up a few months later and relaid due using the wrong type of cable..

Caporegime
Depends who you ask. I've had it for 2.5 years now and never had an issue, speed has been fantastic (always 1Gb). However people do report that install times are now slow and keep getting pushed back.
Ok thanks, I can live with a slow install date as long as it's a solid reliable connection :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Depends who you ask. I've had it for 2.5 years now and never had an issue, speed has been fantastic (always 1Gb). However people do report that install times are now slow and keep getting pushed back.

Always getting around 940mbps.
I had a phone call last week from the regional manager telling me about referrals and how I will get a month free per referral.

Soldato
Had Lila connected today getting 260Mb/s on Wireless yet to try connect but for £20 a month I’m happy with that compared to £40 off sky for £40 we rang to cancel sky and they offered us a £4 discount. Only issue is they installed the box or whatever it is in a stupid place ( I was not at home for the installation) I would have asked them to place it closer to the plug sockets so now I’ve got to run a extra extension to power said box.

Back
Top Bottom