Liquid Art: From Mini P180 to infinity...

Soldato
OP
Modding the front panel: NZXT H440

After looking at overclock.net for awhile and seeing how good some of the mods are on there, I'm wanting to do something of my own on my case! I know how restrictive my airflow is in my case so im gonna make these panels "less" restrictive.

I'm going to cut 3 holes out of the front and with the same design as the Parvum systems slanted slit design. I've already sent them an e-mail so just awaiting for their confirmation. Obviously will depend on how busy they are as well before I get this done. But if all goes well i'll get the top panel modded as well for unmatched airflow!

I've measured and re-measured a couple of times so I'm hoping they are correct and line up with the fans at the front of the case.. however if anyone has the same case, I wouldn't mind if you took some measurements just to confirm with me please.

Soldato
OP
Messing about with my Corsair Dominator Platinum Memory tonight and decided I wasn't quite liking the dimmed effect from the light bars so thought I'd try something a little different. It's literally being held on by gravity at the moment as I can't find a solution to hold them on without some modding. I could chop the silver piece that sits over the top and just use the ends to hold the light bar in place or I could glue the light bar in.. what do you think?

Using the end bits like this to hold the light bar in place but of course will require chopping.

Personally I really like the lighting effect.

Last edited:
Associate
Really impressive memory mod there mate, I often think the memory is overlooked visually, the CPU and Graphics Cards always seem to steal the show. You should do a little guide on exactly how to do this so others can copy ;)

Soldato
OP
Looking very nice - love the resivoir

Really impressive memory mod there mate, I often think the memory is overlooked visually, the CPU and Graphics Cards always seem to steal the show. You should do a little guide on exactly how to do this so others can copy ;)

Thanks gents :), I will defo put up a tutorial of sorts. It's still a work in progress but once it's complete it should look the bomb!

Just thinking about adhesive to make this a permanent attachment. :p

Back
Top Bottom