Lit Fibre

Are we still satisfied with LIT?

EE are offering £29.99/mo for 2 years of 150mbps. It goes up in April though, so I'd have a rise in April 25 and April 26.

Lit want £32/mo no rises for 2 years.

Are we still satisfied with LIT?

EE are offering £29.99/mo for 2 years of 150mbps. It goes up in April though, so I'd have a rise in April 25 and April 26.

Lit want £32/mo no rises for 2 years.
More than happy with Lit, and would sign up with them hands down on the fact there are no rises

Still would have no issues renewing with Lit (I need to do that in October actually), symmetric is a very nice thing to have.

Thanks chaps. Started my order for 500mb. Cheeky upgrade given 100mb is totally fine on EE atm. I couldn't book August 23rd (too far away on their system) but emailed and had a response quite quick confirming 23rd and a date, however still unbooked on their portal. Will chase tomorrow.

I sent an email at 0834; and had a response at 0843.

LXDzoGk.png

Just had Lit Fibre randomly arrive and say they need a 2 man crew to install the new line. He then offered to just re-use the existing line and swap out the ONT... I thought I had to have a new line, so this is a plot twist...

Well its a bit annoying as I wanted the new line because I could run it differently, lol.
It's unusual, as I didn't think they were supposed to touch to Openreach kit... If this is successful, and say further down the line you wanted to run dual connections (Lit and another Openreach connection), what would Openreach say if they saw their kit had been repurposed by Lit I wonder? Keep us posted!

Hi All

So had Lit Fibre 1G installed on thursday. They are now supplying a MitraStar router - which is shocking. Althought was getting 800 ish mb down, and 900mb up, it just felt very sluggish. Not sure how even to describe it, and I have 4 unif AP's, and around 40 wireless, and 20 wired devices via switches etc on my network. So did some research ( above ) , and replaced with a Unifi Cloud Gateway Ultra - much much better, much more responsive, and now can tie in the AP's to the router, and get a lot of information etc, and more functionality. Just thought this might help anyone who has the new MitraStar router.

Guy was a gent. Came and re-routed my OpenReach cable rather than run a new one from the pole. Looks 100000x better. My 1930s brickwork is FREE from nonense wiring. Thank god.

Also, it's pretty quick

jvik5uw.png

Connected up to the Deco. Interestingly it is just "Dynamic IP" and nothing else. Works a treat!

Back
Top Bottom