Liverpool Takeover Thread

Soldato
A week ago I couldn't have imagined the clubs situation would be turned around so dramatically. I really was beginning to losse faith.

It's a great feeling to see H&G be backed into a corner and told that they had failed and continued to let the club down very badly the longer things dragged on.

I'm under no illusions that things will be turned around on the pitch so easily, but I'm hopeful this will clear the decks and bring back a bit of stability to the club.

One thing's for sure is there should be agreement at board level to bring back the old Liverpool way of conducting business, i.e. in private, behind closed doors at the earliest opportunity.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Liverpool to be re-named

Now that the deal is all but done, it seems that the reds will be paying a heavy price for selling up.

Their new USA owner wants them to have an NFL-style name.

They are now to be called the Hubcap Stealers!

Don
what a clown

Hicks lawsuit seeks $1.6 billion in damages against directors of (RBS), Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow, Ian Ayre, NESV and Philip Nash

Soldato
Hicks lawsuit seeks $1.6 billion in damages against directors of (RBS), Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow, Ian Ayre, NESV and Philip Nash

Will this guy just die, painfully, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom