Liverpool Takeover Thread

Caporegime
OP
Blow us **** faces, go to hell, we're sick of you.
1239283454.png

IT'S TORRES!

:D

Don
Jesus Christ. SSN are dumb ****s!.

They're trying to make a bid deal out of the fact that Broughton won't confirm that NESV's bid will be accepted again at tonights board meeting :rolleyes:

Of course he can't come out and say, "don't worry, we'll accept NESV's bid and it will be over in 5 minutes". The board is legally required to sit and discuss the bids and make a decision so even if they have made their minds up already (which they almost certainly have), they can't admit it.

Man of Honour
Reporters are ****ing idiots. I was watching the news early this morning in Chile for the mining disaster and they really were scrambling away. It's why all along, I really don't actually have that big a problem with Fergie shunning the BBC.

Soldato
Have to laugh at the UK courts.
Judge says there is no legal rights to an appeal, however, Hicks if he wants can appeal the right to be unable to appeal.
What the hell crap is all that about?

Soldato
Have to laugh at the UK courts.
Judge says there is no legal rights to an appeal, however, Hicks if he wants can appeal the right to be unable to appeal.
What the hell crap is all that about?
He said he would not personally grant a right to appeal himself. However H&G teams could go to the court of appeal and ask their permission if they wanted to peruse it, but he urged them not to as it would be "inappropriate", which I read to be you stand no chance.

Basically it's over for Hicks and LFC. He can start more legal proceedings but it's just going to cost him a lot of money and he'll not get very far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom