Log of Peace - My Aesthetic Journey to The Peak of Mt. Olympus

Soldato
l1ffb.gif

Come one come all! Behold as i begin my magical quest to escape doyouevenliftphaggot mode once and for all.

The low down:

Started lifting in ~sept '10 at 145lbs
In around feb '12 after a permabulk i got to the heaviest i've been at ~185lbs and didn't even feel like i looked much bigger.

Started a cut around that time, realised it was pointless after a month or so but then various circumstances mean i've only been lifting on and off without a proper diet since then. As of a few weeks ago i was down to 167lbs :( Now at 172lbs...
Pics:
http://i.imgur.com/KskGu.jpg Mirin uneven nipples? yeah u are. (had my special face on)
http://i.imgur.com/l3F7l.jpg Bit of lat flarage.
http://i.imgur.com/I7x5m.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2Qxso.jpg
Leg http://i.imgur.com/kjSt3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/mfK7z.jpg Steedie told me it was a good idea before you ask....

So my immediate goal is to get back up to that previous weight and then just keep it going from there. Not going to worry about staying lean, I'm just going to shovel the food down, train hard as **** and see what happens.

Diet is strict IIFYM :D I'll eat whatever is in the house and have whey, PB and nuts on standby when i need easy calories/protein. Only thing that is standard is oats/muesli for breakfast and whey+dextrose post workout.

A rough typical day for me:
3500cals
190g protein
140g fat
400g carbs

Supps are just whey, dextrose, creatine, caffeine.

Current split:

Mon - Chest + bis
Tues - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders + tris
Fri - Back

Sometimes swap around my arms days depends how shattered i am. Stretching and foam rolling i do daily at home, still working on fixing my APT/lordosis. Not doing heavy squats or DLs yet but i'm slowly working them back in.

Follow this for gains, memes, hcwa, aesthetic music and to laugh at my diet.

xox

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Vanilla latte and nice muffin fits all macros. Just make everything else fit around it.

I like your style :D

Todays aesthetic song

So last week i didn't get in the gym at all. Was labouring all day every day, getting in at half 7, eating dinner and going straight to bed. Not ideal.
Then over the weekend i've picked up a severe case of the man flu, which seems to be at its peak today but i had to hit the gym nontheless.

Everything went better than expected. Decided not the drop the weights and just give it everything.

Bar and db warmups.
Flat Bench 70kg 8 8 7 Right arm gave out on rep #8 and i nearly killed myself. Had to lay there with the bar on my chest for a bit before i could rack it :D Perils of an empty gym....
Incline DB 25kg 8 7 7
Decline Bench 50kg 8 8 6
Cable Flys 30kg 8 6 23kg 8 8
BB brocep curls 30kg 10 8 8
Preacher curls 15kg 8 8 7
Hammer curls 10kg 3 sets to failiure

Going to move up on flat bench and DB next week and see how that goes.

Soldato
OP
Leg day. Wasn't feeling it at all, still got the trail end of man flu. Gym was full of huge guys training biceps :(

Leg Press 120kg 12 10 10 100kg 10
Box squats 60kg 10 10 8 (Still not feeling like i can go heavier till i've worked on my APT/lordosis more. I just get a lot of pressure in my lower back)
Goblet Squats 20kg 12 11 10
DB walking lunges 15kg 12 12 10
Calf raises-Mixture of with/without weight super setted till i couldn't walk.

Pics added to OP

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nice legs, still to hit puberty though? :D
Steedie told me my dream girls would flock to me if i shaved my legs. They are yet to appear. :( Feels nice though (slight homo)
You still look like you lift, somehow...

God tier genetics brah :D

It's a double edged sword though. Gain a **** ton of weight and look the same, stop lifting and lose weight and look the same. Fml gonna have to hit 250lbs before i see a change :(

Soldato
OP
Thought you'd died brah. You always just disappear from skype like this? Yudodisdolan

Hitting my macros hard today. Always get tricked when i don't have my post workout shake though, forget to make up for it.

Soldato
OP

Still have the tail end of man disease, not too bad just the odd coughing fit.

DB Press 30kg 8 6 27.5kg 7 - First set of 30s felt **** easy then strength fell off a cliff. RIP
Arnold Press 17.5kg 8 8 7
DB Shrug 35kg 8 7 7
Cable side raise 14kg 10 10 8 - Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng as always
DB Front Raise 7.5kg 10 10 10 - Group of ***** were doing super set curls with the 10s and i couldn't be arsed waiting.

BW dips 8 8 7
Rope pulldown 36kg 12 12 10
Bar pushdown 50kg 10 10 9

Fap material
gtUN4.jpg NPUWG.jpg

Soldato
OP
I love mince pies so much, bought them as soon as they appeared on the shelves :o £1.50 for 12 200+ calorie pies :D Can't go wrong there.

One side at a time, better for control imo. Yeah i sometimes do them with a barbell if it's available although i find i start swinging a bit.

Soldato
OP
>Strong In gif :D

>Yes ice. The cable machine at this gym is in the PERFECT anabolic lighting spot. Brb veins and striations everywhere.

>Perfect for people who aren't scared of food that isn't chicken+rice ;)

Back day. Mad tired this morning, didn't sleep well at all. Actually dreamt i got up and went to the gym, then woke up and was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Pretty much OD'd on caffeine and walked to the gym with this on repeat.
Fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.

BW pullups 8 8 7 5
Resistance band assisted pullups 12 12 12 (need to find a weaker band than blue :x)
Deadlifts 60kg 8 8 8 (i want to go heavy but i just don't feel comfortable yet)
DB rows 30kg 8 8 7
BORs 50kg 8 8 8
Cable straight arm pulldown things that are like a pullover but standing nomsayin? cantrememberweight 12 10 10

Pretty disappointing workout tbh. Will emerge fighting next week when this cough has sorted out.

Soldato
OP
5 hours sleep last night, gym on a practically empty stomach, still managed to get in the zone big time today.

BB bench 75kg 8 8 5 - Why the **** does my strength fall off so suddenly? :(
Incline DB 27.5kg 8 6 25kg 7
Decline BB 50kg 8 8 7
Cable Fly 30kg 8 8 6 23kg 8

BB curls 30kg 8 8 8 - Super slow negs
DB curls 10kg 8 8 7 - "
Cable bar 21s someweight did a few sets until my arms were on the verge of explosion

174lbs this morning, up 2lbs since monday but that's probably due to creatine, muscle memory and eating a **** ton all combined. If it carries on at that pace next week or 2 i might drop the calories a touch but we shall see. disregard abs acquire size.

Thanks for your time xox
hWFly.gif

Back
Top Bottom