Logitech G to Collaborate with Herman Miller

Associate
Chairs appear to be in stock now. They offer 14 days returns if you're not happy, I've pulled the trigger and will test it out for a week. :)

Received mine yesterday, replaces my Vertagear Triigger 350SE. Think I've got the adjustments roughly where I need them, will sit it in for a few days and then try a few minor adjustments and see how it goes.

Well it’s a week later and no updates... not sure if this is good or bad news as to the chairs...?

Soldato
Lets see pictures of the set up with that bad boy then!

I'm still glad I got my Aeron when I did. Thing is amazing. I fully agree about getting a good bed and mattress as well. You're spending around a 1/3 of your life on i and we all know how important a good nights sleep is!

Associate
Well it’s a week later and no updates... not sure if this is good or bad news as to the chairs...?

I'm also finding the chair very comfortable and I'm spending 9+ hours sitting in it most days :)

My back also feels better, short period of posture adjustment as I think i was slouching more in my previous chair.

They're expensive (maybe too expensive for a chair) but I'm more than happy with the purchase and would not change it.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Mines with the courier now, so waiting on a call or email to arrange delivery. Hopefully it shouldn’t take too long.

Question for those that have theirs, how did it take for them to call you after you got the “You order is ready for the courier” email?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
About 4 working days after the HM email. The courier emailed me saying they'd be delivering the parcel next day giving a 1 hour window. On he day of delivery they contacted me before 8am to give me a more precise time and the driver details etc. They'll give you a link to track the driver too.

I got a email today, saying mines arriving on Monday morning so I am quiet hyped after using a Ikea Markus for ages.

Soldato
Tempted to splash out on this as my back is hating my current chair.
Anyone happen to be about 6ft 1 and 100kg(ish) able to comment on the comfort and errr...fit(?) of the chair?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Mine arrived today at lunchtime, oh man is it comfy.

I think its going to take a week or so to get it properly dailed in.

I'll upload some pictures in a bit.

Associate
Question for other UK owners.

I received mine last week, but I just had a look under the seat fabric and found that it doesn't seem to have the "copper-infused cooling foam" that was advertised. Attached a photo below.

Doubt it makes a huge difference, more worried that it could be a manufacturing mistake.

Has anyone else noticed the same?

c6cabd4375.jpg

This is from a review showing how I expected the foam to look:

014ec0a162.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Question for other UK owners.

I received mine last week, but I just had a look under the seat fabric and found that it doesn't seem to have the "copper-infused cooling foam" that was advertised. Attached a photo below.

Doubt it makes a huge difference, more worried that it could be a manufacturing mistake.

Has anyone else noticed the same?

Didn't they hold back sales of these for a while due to issues? perhaps they changed the design slightly given that video is dated August seems reasonable.

Associate
Didn't they hold back sales of these for a while due to issues? perhaps they changed the design slightly given that video is dated August seems reasonable.

That's a possibility, although given that the foam is the biggest differentiator between the regular Embody and the Logitech version (cosmetic differences aside), it's a little surprising.

In any case, I've also sent HM an email to ask about it.

Update: Got the following response from HM:

We can confirm the correct foam has been fitted, due regulations in the UK surrounding flammability, we use two different types of the copper cooling foam for chairs in the UK and for the EU.

The UK foam will appear different as we had to use a slightly different alternative to meet regulations but it is still copper-infused as advertised.

So nothing to worry about.

Update 2: Interestingly, it looks like the foam actually extends around 2 inches further towards the front of the seat on the UK version compared to the US version.

A common complaint from US owners was that some people could feel the cutoff of the foam on their thighs. No such problem with mine. :)

Last edited:
Associate
My last employer got us all brand new Herman Miller Sayl chairs while I was there, I really liked it.

I liberated a Sayl from one of the director's offices at work when they got the boot I'm a big fan especially if you are a wider gentleman and don't want the bolsters on a typical gaming chair pressing into your back side and thigh's. I'm considering ever a Sayl or a Noble Hero ST (might have the same issue as my current Vertagear SL4000)

The rest of the Herman Miller chairs are out of my price range

Associate
I liberated a Sayl from one of the director's offices at work when they got the boot I'm a big fan especially if you are a wider gentleman and don't want the bolsters on a typical gaming chair pressing into your back side and thigh's. I'm considering ever a Sayl or a Noble Hero ST (might have the same issue as my current Vertagear SL4000)

The rest of the Herman Miller chairs are out of my price range
How do you find the Sayl? On Reddit it seems to be either loved or hated in equal measure. I do like the look of it and its more then half the price of the Embody, so its tempting me.

Back
Top Bottom