Looking foward to picking up my canon incl lense for £1100

Soldato
If it materialises then you've got a nice cam and lens and all you’ll have to do then is learn how to use it ;)

Soldato
Sounds like he knows someone at Canon, recently a friend of mine picked one up for a similar price, unfortunately he couldn't get another for moi! :)

You mean sounds like he knows the local drug dealer and been smoking some crack that has made him go mental. :D

Cant believe I missed this thread.

I've just purchased a D3x and a 600m L for £84 and super glued them together but it don't seem to be focusing right :confused:

Associate
OP
:cool:
You mean sounds like he knows the local drug dealer and been smoking some crack that has made him go mental. :D

Cant believe I missed this thread.

I've just purchased a D3x and a 600m L for £84 and super glued them together but it don't seem to be focusing right :confused:

Great comments, your so hilarious you should be a stand up comedian, bravo bravo!!
I am sure you can do better than that, send me more comments, make them chilling please.. Your so great..:cool::

Last edited:
Soldato
You almost got it correct, not canon but a friend who is a electrical distributor, I got my pioneer KRP 600A for 2500.00 when it first come out, got my denon 4308A for 800.00, got my nec spectraview moniroe 26" for 350.00 2 weeks ago, I got a sony z4500 40" for 650 currently in my room.. he is my source, I am not a lier.. Rarely post threads on these forums and believe me will not again if thats the reaction I have to look foward too..:eek:

Tell you what post a picture of this room with all the gear in with out you saying something like I don't have a camera or I've sold it all or i'm at work till December and cant post picture till then. ;)

Associate
OP
Tell you what post a picture of this room with all the gear in with out you saying something like I don't have a camera or I've sold it all or i'm at work till December and cant post picture till then. ;)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok thanks for all the information. I have concluded from the pictures you have provided that.

You will never make it as photographer as the composition of the photo's are very bad, they are not straight and are far to dark.:p

You would be better off learning more with you point & shot and sending the 5D MkII to me for the price you paid. ;)

Associate
OP
Picking up my new camera from my colleague tommorow with a few other goodies, but you where right about the first lens, I alerted him at first instance and he has ordered me the correct lens for the Camera which I should have by tuesday, however I will have the body first thing from 7am tommorow and will upload some pics when I get a chance tommorow..

Associate
OP
Ok thanks for all the information. I have concluded from the pictures you have provided that.

You will never make it as photographer as the composition of the photo's are very bad, they are not straight and are far to dark.:p

You would be better off learning more with you point & shot and sending the 5D MkII to me for the price you paid. ;)

That was my partners camera, only reason why I am getting that particular camera is only because of the price i can get it for., I am getting the body for 1k.. and was quoted for the lens 400.00 but normally it cost 800.00 or something, picking up on next tuesday.. I will have to do a crash course or something in photography to be able to use the camera to its full potential, I will probably stick to the basic dig cam until I get the confidence to use..Great fun though..

Soldato
Picking up my new camera from my colleague tommorow with a few other goodies, but you where right about the first lens, I alerted him at first instance and he has ordered me the correct lens for the Camera which I should have by tuesday, however I will have the body first thing from 7am tommorow and will upload some pics when I get a chance tommorow..

I hope you do get this camera and stick around on this forum as we are a funny bunch in the Photography & Video section but you have to not take things too personal specially when posting up picture for comments and advise .

Soldato
That was my partners camera, only reason why I am getting that particular camera is only because of the price i can get it for., I am getting the body for 1k.. and was quoted for the lens 400.00 but normally it cost 800.00 or something, picking up on next tuesday.. I will have to do a crash course or something in photography to be able to use the camera to its full potential, I will probably stick to the basic dig cam until I get the confidence to use..Great fun though..

1k for the body is still cheap but makes it more realistic than 1k with the L lens included.

Back
Top Bottom