US: lucifer

Soldato
Good start to the new season.
Although I don't know why he didn't just flick his wings out rather than trying to show her his true face. I think a set of wings would've sufficed. Thinking about it, wings wouldn't have been as terrifying as seeing the face of the devil.

Soldato
Good start to the new season.
Although I don't know why he didn't just flick his wings out rather than trying to show her his true face. I think a set of wings would've sufficed. Thinking about it, wings wouldn't have been as terrifying as seeing the face of the devil.

Assuming I’m remembering the timing right

he didn’t have them or at least didn’t know he did. As wasn’t the scene with Chloe before he is shouting at the guy and he realises they’re back again.

Soldato
A good start to the new series (even if these 4 episodes were originally intended to be the final 4 of season 2). I do like Ella's scenes, especially where she's play acting the guy's death in the desert and feeling A's muscles (made my wife chuckle a lot). I also love reading the title before the show starts and then waiting to hear when it features. It's become one of the most amusing parts of the show. A stellar example was the episode entitled "Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire". :D

Associate
Seems like they will though, it might not be his devil face but showing the wings and explaining everything would have the same effect.

But there's only one episode of drama in that, you can get a whole series out of "I'm ready to tell you - wait my powers don't work"

Last edited:
Soldato
Seems like they will though, it might not be his devil face but showing the wings and explaining everything would have the same effect.

But there's only one episode of drama in that, you can whole series out of "I'm ready to tell you - wait my powers don't work"

We had that for the second half of s2 and it was starting to annoy viewers and they started becoming more vocal about it. It'll be a few more before they even hint at it imo as Maze will gets e3 to herself from all reports.

Man of Honour
All this time I've been wondering who the new police station boss was as he looked so familiar. It's only bloomin Tom Welling who played Clark Kent in Smallville!

I'm hoping they aren't going for the really obvious outcome with the new police captain and The Sinnerman :s

Man of Honour
Writing was a bit hit and miss but I felt it was a fun episode overall - that could have been a little better executed - it almost felt like it was written to indulge (infact whole episode felt a bit self indulgent) some of the more minor characters but it wasn't entirely a spin off as the start and end was setting the scene for future stuff.

I found the whole Mazikeen in the snow gag kind of amusing and could have been played on better but was kind of let down by her later jibe about Canadians being peaceful which kind of clashed with her earlier supposed ignorance.

Soldato
With the cut backs to Lucifer and Chloe it felt like a different show.

The guy at the end with the files from his back profile looks like the new lieutenant, I just hope they don't go with the obvious cop out and he turns out to be this seasons big bad.

Back
Top Bottom